Chapter 53 (Last Chapter)

Faith POV: "Do you think you could finish these pancakes for me while I got sit down and read this?" I asked Tim. "Sure thing, but I can't guarantee they will turn out as good as yours." He said laughing. "They'll be fine!" I said. Then I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I opened up the envolope, and sure enough inside it was a post card from Scott. On the front of the post card was a picture of the Great Lakes. I flipped it over and read the back. It said "Dear Faith, I hope you, Tim, and the girls are doing great. Right now I am living in Michigan. I wanted to write you this not only to let you know where I was and how I was doing, but also to thank you. Do you remember when I said that I didn't think I would find love again after Sherry died? Well you taught me that is is possible to find love again. You might not have been the one for me, but you opened my eyes to a whole new world. And for that I will forever be greatful. Maybe one day I will see you again so I can thank you in person. You are truly an amazing person, never forget that. Please take care, and tell everyone I said hello....P.S- Please remember me. -Scott." I smiled and whispered "I will."