Scared to Death

(January 13, XXXX)

I don't know if this note will reach you... But I need to talk to you.

Something is starting to change. I don't know what it is, but I've noticed something. Something is wrong. I don't know if you can help me, but...I'm starting to fear the worst. I know. I know I shouldn't be scared, but....

I need your help.

----

Alone again.

A few weeks have passed since I got sick and I've been in hiding ever since. This was the sixth week without seeing him, and looking at the news, he's been trying to find me. Although it breaks my heart, I know I must stay away. I don't think I can bear the thought of what he might say if he found out what I was hiding from him. The thought itself kept me unsettled.

What he might say...

What he might do...

Though he accepted me with open arms before, I could see him turning me away after hearing the news. He never once talked about kids when he was around me, never having asked me who the little girl in my photo album was. He was always so uninterested, so unconcerned.

The only thing he ever seemed to care about was.. 

Shaking my head, I heaved a shaky sigh, my eyes staring into the dark brown of my coffee. I don't know if my heart can take anymore.  Besides the fear of what my body might be creating, being so far from him for such a long time felt like withdrawal. Like I mentioned to Leslie, he was a like a drug to me, a deadly part of me that couldn't be scrubbed away. Thinking back on it now, I think I never even tried to leave him before.

I stared at my hands as they trembled, my eyes slowly moving to the only thing that kept me from losing everything, the only lifeline I had to keep me deeply rooted on staying away. The object was a bag full of sticks, something everyone feared at one point in their lives.

It was a negative...

It said I wasn't pregnant.

But...

I placed my hand over my stomach and I closed my eyes in my anguish. For the past two months, I haven't had my period. At first, I thought my period was running late. It wasn't the first time it came that it ever happened. But once the second month started to set in, I was starting to notice a difference. Televisions would start to glitch around me, just like the computer in my office. And my house appliances would act strangely. And lately, I was experiencing the total opposite of what I was feeling in the beginning. I've started to eat like a machine, constantly having something, always eating.  My appetite has skyrocketed to the point that it's scary.

I've managed to avoid him by using motels and sleeping in my car, but I know he'll find me eventually. He's tracked me quite easily since I ran, as if I were a little lamb that managed to escape. I noticed that once he was near me, he would watch me from afar, keeping his distance. However, once I hid out of sight, he would mercilessly follow my tracks and keep me under the radar again.

Thinking about it now, there was not other reason as to why I've been so different recently. If I'm not pregnant, then what the hell is wrong with me? I looked up at the ceiling and prayed to whatever god that can hear me, my eyes blinking back tears as I placed tests back into the bag at my feet.

Yesterday, I sent a letter to someone Offenderman introduced to me not too long ago. No. Actually, he appeared at my doorstep and ordered Offenderman to introduce us to each other. He was a very serious and stern person. Like a dad. I remember he called himself... Slenderman? They obviously had a family resemblance. They both didn't have a face, and both of them had tendrils. Both a different color, I know. But they both had the same face structure, the way they scrunched their nose (?) was somewhat similar. It was cute, watching them fight together when they had the same face.