Eccentric

?'s P.O.V

Did it only come to me that one time? No, it always comes to me - my distortion, my rage, my overdose, my insanity! Oh yes, that was the word that only he would use to describe me as. Insane. Although, I am going through pain. If only there was something. Something to destroy it. Both of our hopes. Both of our seemingly endless lives. But living: Pah! What a miserable joke to make. Life is just a pointless glitch. A corruption in the code. I'm howling! Gwah hah hah! Life is so useless that it is funny, very funny indeed. You see, there is a punchline. A line, which separates them and us. The punch? The glorious field of battle, of course! Only I will win! The opposition will always lose to me, no matter what! A demonic devil? What a pathetic title to give me, Error Sans, Lord of the Anti-Void! These humans really are pointless: they are not worthy of my time! Instead, I shall destroy them all! Eradicate anything that gets in my path! Yet they still think I'm a myth. Just a legend, they used to call us. Some actually believe we exist. Too right! Of course - they should never believe in my alternate form, for he does not exist anymore to them!
While I'm on the subject of alternates, there are so many! So many timelines and universes in the multi-verse! Yet many are strong. However... I've recently caught my eye on the one universe. The one that looks weak! This is the one...this must be the one!  The way to end it all! To eradicate the bond between us both! To finally destroy the balance, once and for all, I will be the one! I will reign over all! Ink will have no idea what'll hit humanity! Gwah hah hah!