The Unexpected

Arielle's POV

I woke up to 5 of my brothers, all surrounding me. "Can I help you guys?" I ased with a raised eyebrow."Actually you can," River started but Garret finished his sentence "by packing your stuff cause we're going back Willow Falls." With that the boys left without no explaination why we're going back to Willow Falls. Ugh. I hated Willow Falls with all of my heart. Thats when all the memories started rushing back to me.

                                                                  Flashback

"Why don't you go back to the place you really belong to, 6 feet under." Gigi spat. Gigi's friends we're gathered around her and laughing at me. Gigi is this bitch that just got mad at me when my brother, Matt rejected her. Gigi believes that it was all my fault that she didnt get to go out with my brother. With the end of that sentence she pushed me down and walked away. I remember Trent came rushing towards me saying that he's sorry that he shouldn't have left me all alone.

                                                             Flashback Ends

 Matt and Max snapped me into reality when they asked what I was thinking about. I just brushed them off like nothing happened. I walked into my bathroom and did all that hygiene jazz. I curled my flaming red hair. Its pretty weird because I'm the only red head in the family. I never knew my parents because when I was 4 months old they were in a car crash and died at the scene. So I just live with my 5 brothers. When I was informed by my brothers that we were moving, I wasn't really expecting that. I wanted to stay in L.A. I dont want to go back to Willow Falls where it rains every 5  minutes. Do you really think that I want to get my hair wet? Like forreals? Anywhoo. I put on my my white crop top, studded high waisted shorts, black vans, and my snap back. I'm obsessed with snap backs..like seriously.

As I made my way downstairs I was greeted by the twins (Matt and Max) with a nod as I walked into the kitchen. Garret was making breakfast while River was texting his wife who was at the grocery store. River's wife Cora was the prettiest girl I've seen. She's like THE covergirl. Even though she isn't famous, she will always be in my mind. When River and Cora first met, Cora and I became instant besties. We know everything about each other, and I could never go a day without her..and vice versa. I was estatic when she and River were getting married. She was going to be my sister in law. Like who wouldnt want their bestie to be their sister in law?. Instead of eating breakfast with my brothers, I grabbed a granola bar and my skateboard and went to my boyfriend's house. His name is Ashton. Ashton and I have been dating for 3 years. We started dating when I was 14 and he was 16. My brothers werent fond of the idea of me dating a 16 year old at the time. But who cares. Ashton had black hair and the prettiest caramel eyes ever. I knocked on his front door and his mother greeted me with a smile. " Hello Arielle, its so nice to see you" Ashton's mom was like one of those moms who made chocolate chip cookies all the time. She was like the mom I never had. She told me that Ashton was in his room. Since his house was like a second home to me, I walked up to his door without no worries of walking into the wrong room. I opened his door and saw something that I never thought I would ever see.

Heyyyyy guys! Sorry for the cliff hanger but I had to do. In the next update I will fill you in on who are the main characters and maybe you guys could help me with the cast? :D Vote, Comment, Share, and all that jazz! And the song of this chapter is Hold On We're Going Home by Drake ft Majid Jordan (from what I'm told) and the link is up there but its the lyric version..but oh well.

~SimpleEssance