Love Sick Puppy

Arielle's POV

I feel like every time I fall in love, I just end up getting hurt. Like what did I ever do to deserve this? Ugh. Fuck my life. The ring of a doorbell interrupted my internal rant. I huffed and walked to open the door. This person won't stop knocking. Like damn. Shut up.

"I'm coming, stop knocking the damn door for fucks sake!" I screamed in frustration. I opened the door to find the most pleasant surprise at my door.

"Is that how you talk to your best friends?" He asked looking at his brother then back at me.

"Nash and Hayes Grier." What a surprise. I smirked with a hint of sarcasm. "What brings you to me casa?" I walked towards the kitchen with the boys trailing behind me.

"Well, we came here to see our favorite superstar of course." Hayes smirked.

"Mhm. How's Yar, Hayes?" I retorted.

"She's still amazing." He said dreamily.

"He's such a love sick puppy." Nash rolled his eyes taking a bit out of an apple. I smiled at the annoyance Nash was showing.

"Hey! I'm not a love sick puppy!" Hayes pouted.

"It's okay Hayes. Your brother is just jealous because you're in a relationship and he isn't." I reassured him and smirked at Nash.

"Hey! I'm saving myself for the right girl, okay." He mumbled at the ground and blushed. I just ruffled his hair and went to go watch t.v.

My mind started thinking about Trent and how he hurt me. I wish that he didn't become my tutor in the first place. I was better off with my poor grade.

"Elle?" Hayes and Nash looked at me with concern. "Are you okay babe?" Nash spoke. "Yeah, I'm fine.." I reassured them. Not really.

Nash's POV

Okay, for quite sometime I've had this crush on Arielle..I've never told anyone this because I was really shy about it. And she was dating that low life jerk she called her boyfriend. I could treat her a lot better than she's been treated before. I just need to show her. But how am I supposed to if I haven't told anyone?

Well, tell someone idiot.

My conscious snapped at me. Wait did he just call me an idiot? Hurtful! I want to tell Hayes because apparently he' the "master of love" As if. Well, in a way he is, because he seemed to capture Yar's attention fast. They're like the most perfect couple I've ever seen. They're so cute. Ew, I sound like a wuss right now.

But it's true kumquat.

I rolled my eyes at my inner self.

Hayes's POV

Okay, maybe I am a love sick puppy. Yar is the most beautiful girl in the universe. She has the most captivating smile and her eyes remind me of the night sky. Corny right? But it's true. We met a while ago when she first moved to North Carolina. She wanted see how it was like find out what it's like to have an high school experience. She moved next door to us with her band members from the girl group sensation. Back to what I was saying. I had to invite them to dinner because my mom said so. I didn't expect to find a gorgeous girl behind the door. I couldn't help but just stare. She asked me if I was okay with that angelic voice she has. I had never seen a beautiful girl like her. We talked for a while, but when she asked me to get her some Nutella for her, we felt some kind of pull towards each other. She thanked me after with a kiss on the cheek. And the rest was history. God, I love that girl.

A/N
Yeah, I know. Sucky chapter but at least I updated. I have really bad writers block. And as you can tell I love the Grier brothers. I was thinking that before Nash could try anything on Arielle, he finds another girl. And maybe one of you guys could take that part?