Bonnie x Freddy Tickle Part 1

It was a very awkward night at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Mike the security guard was silent in his office. Chica was in the kitchen making pizza (Duh). And Foxy was in pirate cove, remembering the days he was still active to children. But Freddy? He was just sitting on the stage, thinking. 'There's something missing  from here, but I just can't put a finger on it,' he thought. That's when he finally figured out what was missing. ' Bonnie! How could I been so dumb. I should go find him,' he thought again. He looked everywhere (even in the basement) but still couldn't find him. Freddy was on his way to Mike's office to ask if he knew where Bonnie was, but as he was passing by the storage closet, he heard a loud CRASH. "GOD DAMMIT!" Screamed a voice. "Bonnie?" Asked Freddy. He opened the door, and saw Bonnie, who was drenched head to toe, and keeping a strange looking book safe like it was Bonnies own child. " Bonnie, what is that?" Asked Freddy, pointing at the book. " Freddy, this is not the right time," said Bonnie, more stressed out than usual.  Just then, Bonnie accidentaly dropped the "book". "I GOT IT!" Yelled Freddy, obnoxiusly. "NO! Don't open it!" Freddy spotted a rope and some duck tape. He had an idea. A very terrible idea. He put the "book" outside the door for a second. " FREDDY, YOU SON OF A-."  Freddy got the rope, and tied Bonnie up. And after that, he put ducktape, right over Bonnies mouth. "Mmph mmmph mmmmmmmmph!" Screamed Bonnie, muffled. "Lets take a look this, "book" shall we?" Said Freddy. He opened it up. He was very surprised to learn the "book" was a diary. " Well, well, well. A diary... Welp, imma look at the most recent one!" He flipped to the newest page, which was in Bonnies cursive black ink hand writing. " Ahem. *in a girly voice* Febuary, 1992, Tuesday. Dear diary, Freddy has been more annoying than usual- *in normal voice* wait, what??? " Freddy is as annoying than a old rusty door that has been squeaking for the last 10 hours straight?" How dare you!" Said Freddy.  " mmmmph mmph mmph" said Bonnie, still muffled. "Oh would you like to say something? Ok, go ahead." Said Freddy, taking the duck tape off of Bonnie's mouth. " That's what you get for reading my diary, you jerkface mcgee." Said Bonnie.  "Grrrrr. How dare you lie in your diary about me like that, and then call me some petty insult. Thats it. I'm gonna make you sorry. There is no wait. It will happen. RIGHT NOW!" Freddy put a blindfold on Bonnie's eyes, and put the ducktape back on his mouth, and took him down to the basement, where he shall be tortured.