Bonnie x Freddy Part 4- Bonnie confesses his love!

(This one is just going to be plain romance, no tickling, the one before is the first and last tickling one. Sorry for taking a long time to make a new part, soooooooo lets get to it!)

" Freddy, ever since we met, I had a little crush on you. But... my love for you got more intense over the years we have known each other as friends". Freddy was surprised. And I mean really surprised. ' I-I thought Bonnie hated me, but... he liked me this whol-' he realised something. " BONNIE IF YOU ARE ASKING ME TO MARRY YOU,THAT IS PURE YAOI", said Freddy. "Yes but, Haruka and Michiru are lesbians" Said Bonnie. Yes, Bonnie did have a point. Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon™ did have lesbian couples. Freddy did not know what to do. It was either get the most embarrassment in his life, or let a good friend down. Bonnie was waiting, anxiously for an answer. And he wanted one QUICK. "Uh-uh, I... Uh, gotta think on it more." Said Freddy, very nervously. "O-oh. Ok. See you later!"

 ~a little while after~

(Note- This is a preview of a new series I will be making. Also, I do NOT have a tickling fetish. No offense to the people who do have fetishes, but those are just WEIRD yo. That one was just for my friend, who is in my math class. Any way... Carry on!)

Journal entry

Tuesday,

WHAT DO I DO?!

Ok, ok. So your probably wondering, 'Why are you so worried, Frederick?' I'll tell you. You know Bonnie, the 5'1, purple haired age 21 blood type O rabbit. Well, Guess what. Some weird random things happened today that I rather not talk about happened, and now he asked me to MARRY HIM! Yes, that is fucking weird, but we have known each other for as long as I have known. I REALLY don't want to say the wrong thing, but I might have to, though. I do hope he understands...

~later~

It was almost 12:00, when the night guard, Mike Schmitt, was coming to watch them, like a baby sitter. The next night was his last night at the pizzeria, and the gang wanted to make it last. Mike had started there 2 weeks ago. At first, they didn't trust him. At all, causing them to malfunction when he was around. But by the second week, he had made great pals with them. So, back to our story. Freddy had met up with Chica and Foxy, hoping they would understand his situation. 'They wouldn't tell that Bonnie loves me... would they?' He thought.  As the boy walked in, he saw Chica and Foxy, sitting at a table, and sharing a pizza. He sat down, looking unsure of what to do. His best friend, Foxy had looked up, and saw freddy's face expression. He knew something was wrong. The red head scooted over to the brunette, rubbing his back, hoping it would take some of the unknown stress off of him. Chica had looked over, and also seen Freddy. She scooted over and handed him a pizza slice. Unfortunately, Freddy was not in the mood, and walked away. "Well, Mike will understand." He angerly muttered under his breath.  "Uh, hey, um, Mike, may I uh, speak to you. It is nothing bad," he said. Mike had looked up from the camera and saw Freddy standing in the left doorway. Mike was happy to see Freddy, but, wasn't so happy after he saw Freddy's  sad face expression. "Sure, I have got the time! What's up?" Freddy sighed as he walked unusually slower than usual. "Well, it is hard to explain, but, hear me out. You are the only one in this place that understands me." Said Freddy, who was now frowning. "Freddy, why don't you ask your brother?" When Freddy heard the phrase, brother, he immediately calmed down a little, but not to much. "Goldy? Oh please, he couldn't even recommend the right tooth paste. Just let me tell you what happened."

~ 1:00am~

Mike was shocked and surprised that of all people in the pizzeria, the person that asked him to get married was Bonnie. Mike had finally saw freddy's problem. And he had the perfect solution. "Freddy, I am sure the others will understand that you and Bonnie are married." Mike was right. The other's have always been great friends to Freddy, and have never told secrets among each other. "Mike. I-I guess you're right... I am going to tell him the correct answer!" Said Freddy, all ecstatic. But there was a silence for about 30 seconds. "Well... yes or no?" Asked Mike. Well what do you think Mike??? "Well, yes!" Said Freddy. 'Lets do this!' Freddy thought as he waved Mike goodbye. As he happily walked down the hallway, he had ran into foxy, just normal foxy. "Hey, lad, there be someone on the stage for ye..."He said, and walked away to pirates cove. Freddy turned to the stage and saw Bonnie, sitting alone. Freddy wanted to surprise him, so he crawled past the tables, and snuck upstage, with Bonnie not even noticing him. He tiptoed behind him and picked him up and spun him around. Both of them fell on their backs and got up and looked each other dead in the eyes. "So... what is you answer?" Bonnie asked curiously. "Well... It is hard to say but..." It was a heart stopping moment. 'oh no, Freddy probably changed his mind about saying yes...' Thought Mike as he watched from the cameras. Foxy and Chica were also pretty scared that Freddy would say no. "Well Bonnie......Will you marry me?" Asked Bonnie. Ok,NOW everything is back in order! "Oh MY GOSH!!!!! YES!!!!!" Said Bonnie. Mike had came rushing out of the office to cheer them on. He had came out at the right time, too. Just then, the new couple kissed. Not like friendly kisses. Real love kisses. Everyone cheered, and cheered, and cheered for a whole minute. While they were happy for Fronnie, they didn't know that Goldy was creeping from the kitchen. Watching. Silently. Evil like...

YES! A STORY IS DONE! Soooooo, I will make a new series soon, featuring new characters, drama, sex, and love. Till next time my friends!