Bonnie x Freddy tickle Part 3 Bonnie's Revenge

Right there on the stairs, Bonnie was staring Freddy down, like in anime. "B-Bon, I-im sorry. But I was curious. A-and if I did know it was a diary, I would have never read it." Said Freddy. "SHUT UP!" Said Bonnie, whos face was as bright red as chica's pizza sause. Bonnie was taking 1 step forward, and every time he did, Freddy took 1 step back, as if Bonnie was meaning to knock him off. " B-Bonnie, please, just stop." Said Freddy. "Boy, you read my diary, you made me pass out, and you tickled the living daylights out of me, and you don't expect REVENGE???" After Bonnie finished his sentence,  he zoomed after Freddy, as fast that if he and Foxy had a race, Bonnie would win. They were back in the room that they were in earlier. "Bonnie-", "SHUT UP!" Yelled Bonnie. Then Bonnie started to take off Freddy's shirt, jacket, tie, shoes,socks, and hat. He was almost naked. "Oooh, sweet, sweet revenge!" Bonnie said evily. Bonnie randomly took a feather from his pocket, and twirled it around Freddy's bellybutton. "Oh gosh. Please, just stop, i'm not even ticklish there." Said Freddy, lying and trying to hold back his laughter. " Your right, well, up to the neck!" "Bonnie just STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPHAHAHHAHAHA." Right about when Freddy was just about to finish his sentence, Bonnie dug into his neck, leaving him bursting with laughter. " OHOH MY GAAAWH HAHAHAHAHA, SHAHAHAHAPH, PLEEEEAAASSSEE." He pleaded in his laughter. " Freddy, like I said. You read my diary, you tied me up, made me pass out, and tickled the living daylights out of me, and you don't expect revenge?" " I KNOHOHOHOW, AND I'M SORRRYYY!" "Lets here that again, Freddy?" Asked Bonnie, smirking. "I'm sorry." Said Freddy. "A little more serious." "I'm sorry." Said Freddy, again. "Well... I do except your apology, but, I just wanna do something reeeeaaaalllllyyyy quick." "And what is that?" Asked Freddy. After that, Bonnie grabbed Freddy's bare foot and started tickling it. "Coochie, coochie, coo, boy." Teased Bonnie. "SEEEAAARRRIOOOOUUSSSSLLLYY BOONNIIIIIEEEEE. AHAHAHAHAHA! I SAID SORRYHEHEHEHEH!" Said Freddy. " Well, I guess your right. Come on you butt." Said Bonnie.  "Lets forget about this." Said Freddy, as he put his clothes on. " Yeaaahhh" Said Bonnie. On the whole long way up, they talked, gossiped, and tickled each other. On the 2nd floor, they stopped again. "NOW what Bonnie?" Asked Freddy, who was now getting frustrated. "Freddy, I need to tell you something really inportant." Said Bonnie, being serious. "Yeah?" Asked Freddy. "I-"

HAHAHAHA. YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL I FINISH THE NEXT CHAPTER, BOI. Anyway, please comment. BYE!