Troublesome Worries

As you came down the stairs that took you to the long hall that led you to God's office, you saw your brother and friends enter the house of God.

"Y/N?!" Castiel had engulfed you into a tight hug.

"Is everything ok, what happened?" Balthazar had asked, you shook your head letting them know it was nothing of importance, and was then dragged into one of the bigger rooms by all four of them.

"What are you doing here Castiel, why aren't you at home?" you asked quietly to your brother. He looked at you with worry and curiosity before answering.

"Y/N...Lucifer said you would be here...I-why are you here?"

"Cas, my dear brother, everything is fine, I assure you. Father wanted to see me-"

"Well I gathered that, since Lucifer said you would be here." Castiel interrupted.

"Well look at all the sass coming from you..."

"I'm just worried about you, you are my younger twin Y/N"

"I know, Cas. Everything is ok, trust me brother" Cas looked at you, scrunching his eyebrows before nodding in agreement. You hugged your brother before Gabriel had called you both over to join them in jumping on their couches.

Cas had ran over, jumping into Gabe. You looked to your brother in awe. You were happy that he had managed to come out, and associate with others. You knew your twin was an awkward angel and you were worried for when you grew up, you wouldn't be able to be around him the same. Gabriel had looked like he was more than happy to have him under his wings, and Balthazar looked happy to not be the only one with associations to the archangel.

As you were watching your brother interact with the other two Lucifer came behind you talking, bringing you out of your trance.

"Y/N...What's going to happen?"

"It's ok Luce, don't worry about it, c'mon they look like they are having fun, we're missing out"

Before you could run off, Lucifer had pulled you into a hug, whispering "You had me scared, I can't lose you, and you're my first friend" as you heard the archangel say this, your heart tightened at the sadness in his voice but a small smile made its way onto your face. You looked up to the archangel telling him "Don't be scared, you can never lose me" then dragged him over to where the others were.
-------------------------------------------——----------------------------------
A few weeks later you were under the tree with your boys, as usual laughing the day away. Until Michael and his friends came up and sat down opposite you.

"Hey bro, what makes you wander here, you bringing me candy?!" Gabe asks excitedly

"No Gabriel, stop with the candy, grow up!" He retorted, and then faced back to you.

"Michael, he's the youngest, leave of him will you-" Lucifer spoke up.

"Shut up Lucifer, this doesn't involve you!"

"You came over here, and Gabriel is my brother so yes it does involve me!"

"What?! And Gabriel is not my brother as well?!"

"You don't act like it" Michael glared at Lucifer before he turned to talk to you.

"Y/N... I need you to make sure the new fledglings are settling into the nursery, and look after them until I come along" You furrowed your brows, confused.

"Y/N is not permitted to do that, that is our job to do, and you are on duty for that this time." Lucifer spoke up confused at his brother's request.

"Lucifer, this isn't anything to do with you, keep to your own!" Michael hissed

"And if I don't comply?" you questioned before the brothers had a full out war.

"You will comply... or..." He smirked of at the end and quickly glanced at Castiel before walking away. Sighing you got up and made your way to the nursery, leaving four very confused angels. Lucifer didn't like this and didn't want you to get into trouble for something you were literally forced to do. He made a decision hoping that he would be listened to and wouldn't pay so severely for.

He walked up to the office doors, the ones he hardly went in, the ones he was so unknown to. He sounded a knock on the door and entered.

"Father... There's a matter I don't feel very comfortable with..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were in the nursery, watching over the sleeping fledglings, thinking of the stupid incident that caused you to get into this mess. That was until Michael came in, he looked over the fledglings, seeming satisfied with your work. He then nodded letting you know that you could leave. Yet again, you had done another chore for Michael, which you would get no credit for. As you were leaving the nursery, in walked god. This wasn't good. Only archangels and god himself were allowed in the nursery the first few days of new fledglings arriving. Automatically you bowed you head in respect.

"Y/N.... Michael..."

"Father..." you and Michael replied at the same time. God went over to where the new angels rested, looking them over just like Michael had done before.

"Thank you Y/N, everything seems fine, I will speak with you later, and you may leave. Oh Castiel is at back with Gabriel and Balthazar, if you wish to be with them." You politely nodded and backed out of the nursery, making your way to where your brother was.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were patiently waiting by the tree. Lucifer hadn't shown up yet and you were slightly worried in case something happened to him. But it was soon put out of your mind when the angel showed up, taking his pathetically long slow strolls over. You couldn't wait till he got to the tree, so you ran, throwing yourself at him when you were close enough.

"Thank you, I really mean it, thank you." You said just barely above a whisper nuzzling your head further into his neck, he only chuckled wrapping his arms around you.

"What you thanking me for?"

"I know it was you who told him, thank you" with that Lucifer didn't need any more information he only smiled carrying you back over to the group.

"Wow, Gabe your brother developed a large mole. Cassie don't tell your sister but the mole looks like her" Balthazar chuckled along with Gabe and Cas. You swatted him playfully over the head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a few days left before you and the others moved up into the high school, to learn your proper angel powers and knowledge. You found yourself resting at your usual tree with your friends. It was unusually quiet, there was no chatting or laughing, everyone was just thinking. Lucifer had his head in your lap, and you were running your fingers lightly through his hair, Castiel, Balthazar and Gabriel were laying on the ground with their heads by each other in a triangle. You glanced over to Castiel and noticed he was thinking, you could tell by the way he had his worried expression.

"Don't worry Cassie, I won't leave you bro, you'll always have me" you smiled over to your brother causing him to look up at you from where he was lying. He gave you a small smile, before sighing.

"I know... I just don't want a repeat of my first day here." You smiled down at your brother. You knew what he really meant. He didn't want to lose the friends he made. You all had heard stories of when you moved into high school, the real you started to show, and this caused many angels to lose their friendship groups. You knew that you and Cas would always be together, but Lucifer and Gabriel were archangels. That meant they would need to take certain classes, and they would go into high school with a reputation, making them popular. Balthazar, you didn't know if he would stick around or be one of them who skips everything and gets into trouble all the time. You were scared as well but you didn't show it. You needed to be strong for Cas.

You all made the most of the time you had left before you moved up. You didn't know what to expect. So all you could do was prepare yourself for the last time you would see each other and be your Winged 5 table.