Chapter 1

Faith's POV:

"FAITH WAKE UP YOU HAVE A LESSON IN THIRTY MINUTES!" My overly competitive mum yelled.

I groaned as shoved my head into my pillow, realising that my mother will drag me out of bed if I don't get up myself. I slowly sat up, feeling a little dizzy I regained my eyesight and walked to my closet.

I picked out black spandex and a long sleeved black leotard that covered up my scars from a couple of nights before. Yes I cut. I am a cutter. But I hate when people say that about people like me. Even though it's true.

I quickly got dressed, threw my hair up in a sock bun, grabbed my dance bag and rushed downstairs.

My mum exclaimed "Well there you are! Took you ages to get up! Let's get going chop chop!"

I swear this woman is the reason why I am sleep deprived.

My mum quickly ran outside into the drivers seat, while I walked out to the car.

"FAITH MARIE LETS GO"

The 10 minute car ride was a combination of her trying to motivate me and me putting on my makeup. Key word would be trying...

When we arrived I quickly got out of the car and ran inside. I set my bag down on one of the couches in the main area where the parents usually sit but I was the only one here besides the secretary at the front desk.

I took off my boots and sat down on the couch. The front door to the studio opened so naturally I looked up to see who it was. It was Brandon. The only other person who would be here at 5:30 am. Brandon has been one of my best friends since I was 7. He was very attractive but I never thought of him being anything more than a friend.

"Hey" I whispered.

"Hello, love" he replied.

Brandon knew everything. He knew about the cuts, the scars, the eating disorder. Everything. My boyfriend, Niall, doesn't know a thing. Since it is always cold in London I can get away with wearing sweaters, leggings, jeans etc. without him noticing.

"So I'm guessing Yvette wanted you here extra early" he said.

"When doesn't she?" I asked while tying the ribbons on my pointe shoes.

"True" he said as he came over to where I was sitting. He looked at my arms.

"Brandon...." I said hesitantly. I got a tad bit annoyed every time he wanted to see my cuts. But I knew he did that because he cared.

"Faith..." He said while giving me a little smile. "I just want to see how your doing. C' mon no one's here"

I looked down and slowly pulled up one of my sleeves and sighed.

Brandon's POV:

I looked down at her arm. It's gotten worse. I love Faith. Not in the way that Niall loves her, but like a sister. I pulled down her sleeve, kissed her cheek, and walked over to the room where I was taking my private. Since she hasn't told Niall about this, the most important thing I need to do for him and the rest of her family is keep her alive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo what do you guys think of the first chapter? I'm sorry I kinda suck at grammar but I'm trying my hardest. Also sorry it's short! The next chapters will be longer.

DONT BE A SILENT READER! Leave your opinions!

I will try and update today or tomorrow!