Leaked

~~Adams P.O.V.~~

The other day I heard Max, Y/N, and Red talking in Y/N's office. Apparently Max and Y/N are a really thing now.

~~Y/N P.O.V.~~

I am walking in the offices to go get lunch when I hear a door open and feel a hand around my wrist. I am dragged into Adams office. The firm hand lest go and I turn around to see Adam with the goofiest grin painted on his face. He knows.
      "Who told you?" I ask with a worried look on my face.
       "You did," He says stifling laughter.
He must have heard Red fangirling.
      "Loudmouth..." I quietly mumble to myself. "You heard Red didn't you?" Before he can answer my question I say something else. "I give you 20 bucks and a Starbucks gift card to make you shut up." Right as I finish my sentence Adams places he hand out in front if me. I pull out my wallet and grab my NEW Starbucks card and a 20 dollar bill. I turn around to walk out the door but Adam grabs my wrist once again.
     "Can I at least fangirl a bit?" Adams saying looking at the ground. I slowly nod my head putting my hands to my ears. "ASDFFJDBSJJDBUDHDBDJDURBDIDJDJDJ OMG OTP OTP I CANT BELIVE IT CAME TRUEEEEEEE!!!!!?
Ok I'm done now you can leave." Adams says pushing me out the door.

A/N: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. Hopefully I can get another chapter out by the end of this week. Thank you...

~~Me~~