My Sailing Ship

*Kyle's POV*

I sat down on the couch and groaned, Johnnie and I have to talk about this. I finally decided to just march into his room and slam the door, he jumps up from sleeping and rubs his eyes "Kyle? What the hell?" He sleepily asks, I wanna say 'Aww' but then I remember the serious task at hand. I don't think, I just pounce.. Literally. I jump on Johnnie, pinning his arms down. "Kyle? What are you do-" I cut him off, "We need to talk. you have been hiding and ignoring me for days and I can't take it anymore. We are gonna talk about this, it's now or never!" I finish my mini rant and that's when I realize his face is inches from mine.. His lips were inches from mine.

"O-Okay.." Johnnie stutters, a blush on his face. I smile and sit up, letting his hands free so he sits up, since I'm still straddling his lap, as he sits up, his face is just inches from mine, yet again. "Wh-What did you w-want to talk about?" Johnnie stuttered, I got lost in his eyes and lost my train of thought, the blush on Johnnie's face just got redder, it was so cute. "K-Kyle" Johnnie stutters again, I shake my head a bit and start to talk. "S-So.. Yeah. Uhm, so uh I have never f-felt this way about an-another guy.. so uh I'm.. Not su-sure what to do.." Johnnie just nods and quietly says "Me either" I smile and continue, "So, I was thinking.. M-maybe-" Gah I keep stuttering. It doesn't help that I am still sitting on Johnnie's lap. Johnnie smiles and takes my hand in his, which instantly calms me down. "I was thinking that maybe, if-if you wanted to that is.. Maybe I could um maybe take you on a da-date?" Johnnie's eyes go wide and his face turns tomato red. I start to get worried that he's going to say no, but he just smiles and says "Y-Yeah I'd really like that.." My face breaks out into a huge smile -And huge relief- I instantly tackle him into a hug, which surprises him, making him fall back with his arms around me.

Bryan just happens to walk in at this time, "Hey Johnnie have you seen- WOAH WOAH WOAH" He starts yelling, dropping his laptop and covering his eyes before picking up his laptop and running out but not before yelling "Sorry!" Johnnie and I look at each other, before laughing our asses off, I lose my grip and fall on to Johnnie. Which just makes us laugh even harder. Once our laughter dies down, we just look into each other's eyes, going silent. I softly brush my hand against his cheek before leaning down and connecting our lips in one of the most amazing kisses of my life.

*Bryan's POV*

When the heck did that happen?! Don't get me wrong I totally ship Kohnnie but I would've liked to be notified that my ship was sailing.

~~~~~~
ALL ABOARD THE KOHNNIE SHIP XD THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING Hahahaha
Anyways, I Hope You Enjoyed The Chapter!! Tomorrow I Post The LAST Chapter Of YouTube Girl.. *silently cries*

IM NOT CRYING, YOU ARE.

... Erm I Mean... ENJOY! XX Liz