jealousy that cant be reached

The next day kagomes cold was gone and since she couldn't go to school she thought she might as well just go back through the well.

"Bye mom bye gramps bye sota!" she called just then a fat little cat came up to her ankles meowing for affection.

"Bye buyo I'll miss you to" she said petting buyo.

"Come on inuyasha lets go" she said grabbing his hand and leading him to the well.

"You ready kagome?" he asked.

She knodded her head and got up on the side of the well along with inuyasha and jumped.

They poked there heads out of the well they were back where they belonged.

They both hopped out of the well kagomes black tail tickled the grass.

"Ahh I see kagome has regained all her strength from her transformation" miroku said coming from out of know where with sango and shippo with him.

"Yah at least I hope so" kagome said stretching her arms.

"You don't look as pale as before" sango smiled.

"Yeah you look alot better" shippo added.

"Aww its nice to know I have friends that care about me" kagome replied.

"So anything happen while we were gone"inuyasha asked.

"Well that old guy gave us a reward for slaying the demon" miroku smirked.

"Hey I sence shards" kagome said.

Inuyasha growled as a whirl of wind appeared before them.

"Sup" a voice said.

"Hey Koga" kagome sighed.

"Hey kagome still hanging around that dog turd I see by the way you look way better as a half" he said.

"H-" kagome was stopped by koga.

"Everyone in the village is talking about it kiade told me" koga said.

"Oh yeah we stopped at the village and told kiade about your transformation" miroku grinned.

"Yah I think you look great" koga said checking her out.

Inuyasha growled "hey koga why dont you back off" he grumbled.

Koga growled at him then turned his attention back to kagome, he cupped his hands in hers "kagome I cant give you my shards but I can give you my love" he purred.

Inuyasha clunked koga on the head with a rock "sorry but she dosn't want it" he growled.

"Hmph you act jealous but you still haven't made a move" koga said feeling his head where the rock hit.

Inuyasha blushed as kagome did the same.

"It was nice talking to ya kagome but I gotta run" koga said.

Kagome stayed silent.

"Mutt don't you even think about touching kagome" he yelled back as he ran off.

Inuyasha growled.

"Inuyasha calm down" kagome sighed.

Inuyasha growled