Musical Beers

This imagine is for MrsEvanStan. This is my first imagine so the punctuation and grammar could be wrong. Also the picture is not mine. I hope all of you guy enjoy this. They are all playing musical beer with Jimmy Fallon. I added a character that is not a Marvel character. The reader plays Bruce Banner's little sister. Watch the video so it's a little more clear, when you read this. Inner thoughts are italicize. (Y/N)- your name. (Y/N/N)- your nickname.

Your Pov.

"Oh My God! I can't wait! This is my first time on Jimmy Fallon and we are playing Musical Beer."

I hear Jimmy start the introduction.

Jimmy introduces,"We are going to play a rather fun game of Musical Beer. So, joining us from CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR ARE SCARLET WITCH, VISION, WINTER SOLDIER, AND BRUCE BANNER'S LITTLE SISTER BRE BANNER. Please, welcome Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Sebastian Stan and (Y/N) (L/N)!

This was my cue to enter the stage, right behind Sebastian.

Jimmy, " (Y/N) it's so great to see you!"

"You too, Jimmy!"

We go in for hug, the others are chatting with Jeremy. Sebastian goes after Jimmy and hugs him.

"Hey! You how competitive I am!", Sebastian says to Jimmy.

Jimmy, "Yes! I heard all about it."

Sebastian,"Our goal is to just get him out!", while pointing at Paul.

I stand next to Jeremy on the podium.

Jimmy, "Guys! Now! The game works like musical chairs, but instead of diving into empty chairs, we will be having these red cups of beer. When the music stops one person will leave empty handed out of the game, and I will have to hang out with our DJ up there with DJ Jonathan Hamburger.

The Dj gives Jimmy a weird look , while we all laugh really hard.

Jimmy, "Now. We are going to do 5 rounds. Last one standing is the musical beer champion. Okay. Everybody."

"Okay! I can't wait to beat Seb's butt!"

"Not in those heels you won't!", Sebastian says, while laughing at me .

Everyone in the crowd laughs along with him.

"Touche Mr.Stan. Touche."

Jimmy says while laughing,"Okay everybody ready."

Everyone are trying to hog the cups. The music begins and everyone are going around the table. Sebastian keeps trying to touch the cups.

Jimmy and I yell, "DON'T TOUCH IT!"

Sebastian says annoyed, " UGH!"

Sebastian thought the music stopped and reaches for the cup and takes before he can drink it.

We yell, "Music didn't stop Idiot!"

Sebastian curses, "Ahh fuck! Damn it!"

Jimmy, "Ohhhhhh!"