Billionaire's Daughter

I hate wattpad so much because when I added this part to the book. It deleted this imagine, so I had to rewrite this again. This was suppose to come out on sunday june 12th. This is a Bucky Barnes imagine with Tony Stark's Daughter. Tony is super protective of his daughter and doesn't like anyone who dates her. Also in this imagine there is no civil war concept, civil war dd not happen.This imagine is for kitterxox21 and  . I hope you guys enjoy this. I am really sorry for not updating yesterday as I said I would. I had a lot of things going on yesterday. Also there will be more imagines coming soon, I have a 7 more imagines to write. You guys can always send me more request.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up early in the morning to the smell of pancakes, my stomach started to growl. So I knew I had to get up from my soft warm bed, and leave to get food for my hungry tummy. As I follow the waft of pancakes, I see that it leads to Bucky's floor. James "Bucky" Barnes is my boyfriend of 2 years, we have been trying to hide it from my dad, because he will flip, and go all protective over me. You might guess well almost every dad is protective over theirdaughter. Well... my dad is Tony Stark AKA Iron Man. So he can literally can do whatever he wants to. Also I am daddy's little girl, so he feels like he need to scare away my boyfriends. And is exactly what he did, he scared the crap out of my previous boyfriends. I don't want that to happen to Bucky. I think Bucky might be the one. He treats me right, we help each other get over our nightmares and difficult times, and his laugh and smile make my knees go week. I also feel like I can't live with out him.

When I reach Bucky's floor.

I say excitedly to Jarvis, "Hey Jarvis, don't tell Bucky that I am here. I want to surprise him."

Jarvis, " Yes, Ms.Stark. Is that all you need?"

I say, "Yes. Jarvis. Thank you."

As I went closer, I saw a SHIRTLESS Bucky cooking chocolate chip pancakes. I go behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his shoulder blade.

I say with a smile, " Hey Babe! Something smells good."

Bucky says, " Yeah! It's my ma's recipe for blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes! I am almost done, just wait a little long. "

I got a sit in the dinning table and wait for Bucky to bring the pancakes.

15 minutes later..

Bucky brings the pancakes.

I say with excitement, "Finally! I couldn't wait any longer!"

Bucky laughs at me excitement.

I stuff myself with those amazing pancakes. I moan in pleasure as the sweet pancakes go into my mouth.

I say to Bucky," I could marry this."

Bucky raises his eyebrow at me, and flirts, "Why don't you just marry me, so you can have this every morning."

I flirt back, " I will take that to account."

I smile real wide.

Bucky's face becomes serious, " (Y/N) I was not joking I would love to marry you. You helped me through everything from fitting in with the Avengers and helping me with my nightmares. I never thought someone could love me as much as you can. I can't imagine a life without you. I want to grow old with you and start a family with you. I know you are daddy's little girl, but I will try everything in my best to convince your dad. That I love you very much and I can't live without you. You are my everything. So (Y/N) (M/N) Stark will you do the honor of marrying me?"