Imagine for Bethany

You're at the zoo with your friends. As you are admiring your favorite animal (the giraffes) a cute boy walks by singing. His voice is incredible and you just want to listen to him all day. But he walks away.

As you and your friends continue through the zoo, you keep seeing the boy. You all stop to get some food and sit down for a break.

You leave your friends to get a snack and while your there, the boy walks up behind you. You turn around and almost run into him.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I had no idea you were there!" you say blushing.

He smiles and says, "It's ok. You can run into me any day."

You laugh and say, "Hi. I'm Bethany."

"Riley," he says.

"Okay so I know this sounds weird, but I heard you singing earlier, and you are incredible."

"Oh. Thank you. Sometimes I forget that I'm in a public place," he blushes like he's embarrassed.

"Don't feel bad about it. You are an amazing singer. You should be singing in public for sure," you say with a smile.

He grins at you. "Do you want to hang out with me sometime?"

"Uh....sure," you say "I'd like that."

"Great. Meet me a the mall on Saturday?"

"Okay." You can't help but smile. Did he really just ask you out on a date?

"It's a date," he says, winking at you. "See you Saturday."