Meet Neru

Age: Unknown

Gender: Female

Looks: She has grey eyes, silver short hair and white pale skin. Also she has a grey mark on her chest in the shape of a hexagon(similar to stingray from Elemental Gelade) from when dr. ray implanted a neuroi fragment in her chest.

Clothes: She wear a cropped ruffle mesh capelet with a draped sleeveless and shoulderless heart-shaped white top with a sheer white tulle skirt, short black leggings and white ballet flats. Including her silver rings bracelet around her wrists known as "Calling Ring" and also she wears a headband which it materialized into headphone(like sylvia lyyneham's headphone). 

But miyafuji bought her clothes from Rome, she now wears blue hooded jacket, a sleeveless white dress and blue lovely bowknot shoes. 

Appearance: She may look like a 7 year old child but in neuroi form(Which she's the same age from human-shaped neuroi ep 9); Her skin became darker such as her face, neck, hands and leg. She had curved 'hair' that reaches a bit past her chin in the back with 'bangs' which she has blue eyes. Her torso is shaped like a silver high-collared turtleneck shirt with long sleeves which she had a single blue marking on the palms of each hands, though there is a mark in the middle of her chest, which can reveal her blue core. She has a small, almost square-ish tail justs out of her tail-bone, through a slit in her long 'shirt', and black 'ears' with light blue insides stick out of the top of her head. Also wearing something similar to a Striker Unit, which was all silver and had wing-like stubs, each of which had several blue markings.

Powers & Weapons: In her child form, she can used her headphone to sing any song like calming the neuroi, healing and able to increase the powers of others through song like power boost especially she can sing anything that activate anykind of powers. Also whenever she gets upset, her cries are so powerful that can short out the circuits from the network system even capable of anything from incapacitating an opponent to wrecking a building.

In Neuroi mode; Neuroi hand-beams and telepathy, shield and strength, enhanced-regeneration technopathy and long range teleportation abilities. It produce and a wide variety of weapons seemingly out of thin air, which it can create a fabricable Weapons.

Others: Needed to learn about human culture and protect those who cannot protect themselves which she loved miyafugi as a big sister. She also gave one of the silver bracelets to miyafuji that can allow to detect when she gets in a dangerous situation, the bracelet rings, and sends a signal to neru, transforming into neuroi mode and comes to the rescue. Also miyafuji nickname the silver witch ' Siri ' which not knowing that it was neru herself

Origin: Professor Shiori Mitsuki created her to protect those who cannot protect themselves and the key to bring the end of war against the neuroi as she died from her incurable disease.