Chapter 3

Hard, Fast, Amazing!

Miyafuji pov

It's been yesterday since we found the girl name neru who was able to communicate with the neuroi. Not only that she also have the power to boost magic on strike witches but for some reason she has no memories of her past. And that's not all, i befriended with the silver witch, Siri who was different from the other neuroi.....and i name her although some of my friends weren't sure whether the silver witch is a friend or a foe but i believe that she doesn't seem like our enemy. I hope that the silver witch would help us someday if i would see her.

I was in the kitchen, making breakfast which lynette is helping me as well. Neru who was staying with us and she seems to enjoy smelling the food we made.

Neru watched as lynette looked through the cupboards before finding a medium-sized frying pan. Putting it on the stove, she then produced a medium-sized bowl. I put the eggs down and, grabbing one, cracked it along the edge of the bowl. 

When I got a safe enough crack, I looked at lynette, who had grabbed two eggs herself, as she banged one egg against the other, making a crack in one. "Right. I forgot that I could do that." We poured the insides of our cracked eggs and, while lynette resumed the act of cracking open breakfast, I looked inside the cupboards for some black pepper. 

It took me a while to find it, but I was soon pouring some into the bowl and, producing a fork I had picked up while looking for the pepper, stirred the eggs gently.

Once we're done, i give a plate with eggs and two pieces of toast to neru. Neru seems to enjoy eating the food we made as we begin to make another breakfast for the others.

Neru grabbed a toast bread bit it in her mouth, noticing me and lynette as she said, "whaf ah yu doingh hfere?" (What are you doing here?)

I answered" We were making breakfast for the others"

Lynne said" Once we're done, we have to head there to the hangar and call them"

Neru said" Really? Can i come too?" 

I said with a smile" Sure once you're done eating breakfast"

Me and lynette begin to make breakfast while neru is still eating breakfast. Few minutes later, we finish making breakfast and neru finish her food as well.

I said" Now we're done making breakfast. Let's go to the hangar and call them" which lynette agrees.

Neru run to me and said with a smile" I'm coming with you" as we left the dinning room and head to the hangar. 

We made it to the hangar and saw Minna, Sakamoto, Erica, Gertrud, Charlotte and Francesca were there. 

I said, waving my hand" Here you are! Come over and get it, everybody!"

"She's trying to say breakfast is ready," Lynette clarified.

But i don't think any of the others heard me and said confusly" Hello?" 

"Why don't you quit screwing around for once?" Charlotte said in response to Gertrud's challenge. "I swear, you're like a three-year-old with a stupid new toy!"

Gertrud who was in the new striker(Jet Striker) and retorted "Someone's jealous," Gertrud retorted. "You're such a disgrace."

"Yeah," Charlotte added. "Just like your face! I can change my mind, right?"

Gertrud said "Do you know you sound like you got a stick up your you-know-what?"

I sighed and said "They're at it again,"