Chapter 2

Little girl lost Pt 2

At night

Major sakamoto pov

We arrived at our headquarters and report to commander minna about neru which made her surprise. She said" I see so what you said is true.....she can talk to neuroi's"

I nodded at her and said" Yes but not only that, she has ability to power boost our magic and weakened the fleet of neuroi's by her song"

Minna said" Amazing, I never knew that she posses that power so where is she now?"

I said" She's with miyafugi but it appears that she seems to fond with her. I think it would be best to let her stay in our headquarters besides she'll be quite useful for us to battling the neuroi's and end the war."

She looked at her and said" If that's the case, I will agreed to do that and there's more; you report to me that Professor Shiori Mitsuki created another mech"

I said" Yes. I read her notebook and it says about the silver witch. I don't know what it was but she used to work with general trevor until he fired her because he doesn't believe her theory about the neuroi core"

Minna said" I see. Perhaps i'll have to do some research about professor shiori later but for now we can't let anyone know about neru and shiori's creation known as project: silver witch"

As she shakes our hands for our agreement. 

Minna ask where neru was and I told her that she's in cafeteria with miyafugi as she wanted to see neru so we left minna's office and head to the cafeteria.

We walked in the cafeteria and saw miyafugi who was sitting besides neru who was eating in the cafeteria but I noticed neru who is eating way too much. Perrine, lynette, charlotte and lucchini were there as well which they watched neru eating the food who seems to enjoy it

I was surprise that I never seen neru who ate so much food and lynette said with surprise look" Wow, When we brought her to the cafeteria, she was looking at the food on the table and ate so much its like she haven't eaten for days"

Perrine said" Yeah I agreed"

Miyafuji asked with some concern in her voice "Um neru... don't you think it's enough?"

Neru keeps wolfing down food and replied when her mouth is empty "Sorry...its just that for some reason, I feel really hungry... for very long time since I've last eaten."

She was amazed by her word and perrine questioned from the side "What a metabolism... Miyafuji, how can she eat all that?"

Miyafuji wasn't sure and neru said happily " This food taste so good!!..." as she finished her food and said "Ahhh... this is bliss..." rubbing her full stomach now quite gloated.

Miyafugi, perrine, lynette, charlotte and lucchini can only stare in disbelief on how much the little girl had eaten. We were surprise and approached them which they saw us

Minna looked at neru who has grey eyes, silver short hair and white pale skin. She has a mark on her chest in the shape of a hexagon(similar to stingray) and wear cropped ruffle mesh capelet with a draped sleeveless and shoulderless heart-shaped white top with a sheer white tulle skirt, short black leggings and white ballet flats. Including her silver rings bracelet around her wrists and her headband

But however neru feels uncomfortable that minna looked at her as she clung at miyafuji's arm and got scared. I said to minna" It looks like she seems scared when you looked at her"