Prologue

They had gathered. An air of worry about them, whispers floating through the space. Upon their thrones of oak, the Council of Creators sat, gazing over the large, round table, a look of peace on their faces, an enchanting woman, her light brown hair adorned with laurel leaves and flowers stood from her throne. "Silence", her whisper carried through the air, bringing with it an air of silence in the chamber. "As you all know; these have been the darkest of times for all of our peoples, and as you know, now is the time we must act." At that, a new round of whispers filled the air, gathering intensity and volume. "We must act", Gaia continued, "If we do not, the humans of our earth will be in the greatest danger they have ever yet to encounter. We, as the deities of this place, have a responsibility for our kin, and, now, we will protect, we will save, and we will keep our Earth from harm's way!" More silence followed Gaia's speech before a roar came from the Roman sector, a roar that gathered intensity as more and more races joined in, clapping and cheering for the council. Another woman of the council stood, her slender figure rising, further accentuated by the garment she was wearing, the cloth woven with a fine material that shined with every colour imaginable under the lights, a slim arm rose into the air, signalling for silence. "Now," her voice sweet and smooth, like silk as soothing to the ear as the crash of a wave, her voice like a siren's song, it was rich and vibrant, flowing and hauntingly pure. "Now, we must swear the most sacred of oaths, the oath of the crimson that runs inside our bodies, the blood oath." Neith plucked a large goblet from thin air and placed it on the table before her, she drew a dagger from her cloak and pierced her hand, droplets of blood forming on the tips of her fingers, she touched her hand to the goblet and a bright burgundy glow filled the room, the oath was over. "By shedding your blood for this cause, you are, in doing so, swearing an oath to do all in your power to defend the earth and it's inhabitants, even we are being hunted and now, we fight back!"

Hi guys, Cryostar here! This book is a book I am writing for my personal project, meaning that basically all of my other books will be on hold till this is complete, so, PLEASE! Vote and leave as much feedback as possible, your feedback is the difference between me passing this year or me staying behind!!! Thanks, Cryostar >0< -/(0o0)\-

Copyright 2017 Cryostar | Wattpad
All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any forms or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior permission of the author (myself). For permission requests, contact the author (myself) via private message. All characters, places and situations in this story are 100% fictional. Any resemblance to real-life characters, places and/or situations are entirely coincidental.

Just remember, plagiarism is a crime.