1. Welcome to Hell

You slumped your head to Caboose's shoulders. "I wanna go back to bed." You whined. Caboose immediately gave you a hug.

Your bestie, Bianca was chatting with Wash and North. About cinnamon rolls and such.

"Caboose, don't crush her." Church walked in. Carolina and York came by. It was a normal routine for the Freelancers and the Blood Gulch Crew, to hang out and wonder about life. Sometimes deep questions. Very deep to the soul.

"It's okay, Church." (Name) embraced the hug. "I need a hug from all those late night studies."

Church sighed. "Suit yourself." He then pat your head. "If you need me, I'll be with Tex. She and I were called to meet the Director."

"Mmkay, bye." You swat his hand from your messy hair.

"Are you alright?" A worried Caboose asked. You gave him a gentle smile. "Yup. Thanks for the hug Caboose."

Caboose release you from his hug. You picked up your bag and waited for Wash to end his conversation with York and North. Your bestie are now approaching you, giving you the secret handshakes.

"Hello sweetie." Bianca greeted you. "Any chance of surviving another semester?"

"I want a fez. And maybe. Maybe I will get torture by more assignments and lose sleep." You shrugged. "I just want to watch Netflix, Youtubers, food and sleep."

"I know the feeling." Bian checked her watch. "Damn, I might be late..." She mumbled. "See you at lunch." You and Bian high-five and let her to drag the boys away from Wash.

For Wash, you, Caboose and Tucker were on the way to class. It was a boring day. Same semester, same class, same lecturer and same hellish assigsments.

As you were in your thoughts, someone bumped into you. "I'm sorry!" You quickly helped the person to get their books from the floor. The person growled and you stand back, raising both hands as a surrender pose.

The person got their books and stood up, revealing his form. His face was scarred. His hair was still there, well, he kinda looked like Two Face from DC. "Watch it, bait." He huffed and left you.

"What the fuck is with this guy?" Wash asked you as you trying your best not to scream and shout to that jerkface.

"Beats me. Let's just go to class. Don't want to be late." You, Wash, Caboose and Tucker continue to walked to class.

When you arrive in class, you saw that bastard. Sitting in the back, ignorning everyone in the room. You decided to ignore him and went to your seats.

The Counselor enter the class as you sat at your place. As he was teaching about communications and whatnot.

Tucker thinks that it was time to flirt with (Name) but Caboose took the paper and sribble it with random doodles. You and Wash were playing crosswords, barely paying attention until something hit your head.

You searched the room to know who did that. The paper was a scrunch up paper ball, you picked it up and open it.

It said;
Hello bait,
Welcome to hell

You picked up your pen and reply the note.

Wassup satan,
Didnt know I was destined to go to hell instead of heaven

You crumpled the paper and throw it back to the jerk. A few minutes later, you were replied. With a hit from the paper.

Heh, you are swimming in deep waters here
And the name is Sharkface, not satan.

You were quickly reply back.

No kidding, you look like Sharkboy
Where's your LavaGirl?

Throw the note back to Sharkface. A headshot, maybe?

"Mr. Ephemera, would you like to contribute something to the class?" The Counselor asked Sharkface. You hide your giggled and just stared at said guy.

Sharkface saw your gaze and decided to open his mouth. "Nope. I'm good. Continue with the lesson."

The Counselor took it and continue his lesson. What you didn't know that Sharkface gave you a smirk. A sly smirk. In your direction.

You whipped your head back to look at the whiteboard, staring at the Counselor's sribbles of notes.

This guy is a dick, you mentally cursed Sharkface as the lesson progressed.