Characters

Amber Liu- Amber Josephine Liu is a 23 year old tomboy, who is quite feminine from time to time. She was left on Mr and Mrs Hwang, The King and the Queen of the angel's door step and from then on Tiffany Hwang (her adopted sister became her best friend. She is not normal, some say she's a lost supernatural being.

Krystal Jung- Krystal Jung is the Princess of the demons, she is younger than Amber but more dominant. Krystal is cold like her sister. Her bodyguard is Seo Ju-hyun (Seohyun), her sister's best friend.

Luna Park- 22 years old and is the step daughter of Poseidon, Siren.

Sulli Choi- 21 years old and the Princess of the fairies.

Victoria Song- 29 years old and a witch.

Tiffany Hwang- Tiffany is 26 years old. She is the Princess of the angels and adopted sister of Amber. She was only 10 years old when she got her wings, which were gold unlike other angels. When she first met Amber she was only 2 years old and she had this gut feeling that she was to protect her.

Jessica Jung- 27 years old and is the 2nd oldest child of the King and the Queen of the demons making her Krystal's older sibling.

Sunny Lee- 27 years old, Princess of the Mermaids and Poseidon's first daughter.

Sooyoung Choi- 26 years old and the Alpha Werewolf of the Choi pack.

Yoona Im- 25 years and shapeshifter.

Yuri Kwon- 26 years old and an Omega Vampire.

Hyoyeon Kim- 26 years old and the demigod daughter of Demeter.

Taeyeon Kim- 27 years old, Angel and the bodyguard/best friend of Tiffany.