Chapter 1: First Day Of Supernatural High

-Amber's POV-

I absolutely hate waking up in this house. 1. I'm woken up by the maids or the guards , 2. They pick what I need to wear and 3. I'm the only normal person here. My names Amber Josephine Liu Hwang and I was left on the doorsteps by my parents who thought it was the right choice for me. I feel so left out since I'm human, yes I live with supernatural people and by supernatural people, I mean Angels.

I was officially adopted by the King and Queen two weeks after I was left on their doorstep 24 years ago. The princess of the Angels became my sister but we think of eachother as best friends more than sisters. I'm not like Tiffany, she's girly while I'm a Tomboy but I'm not dominant.

"Princess Amber, it's time to get up" I groan not wanting to get up from my comfy bed.

"I'll be right down in 10 minutes" I yelled to the maid.

I swing my legs over to the bed and make my way towards the cupboards putting my boyish clothing on.

The Hwang's were always very supported of my tomboyish ways but in other ways I'm quite feminine. When I mean feminine I mean it. I'm like other tomboys some who are very dominant, but I'm kind of submissive.

I walked downstairs and sat down next to Tiffany.

"Amber, Supernatural High doesn't know you're our adopted daughter, so we are just saying that you're my niece who's a human and your parents died as a baby" My "dad" said.

"Okay" I said smiling like a Llama. "Hey Tiff, Can I hang around you and your friends at school?" I asked pleadingly.

"Sure" she responded.

So Kelly and Richard teleported us down to Supernatural High.

"Hello, King Richard and Queen Kelly. This must be the human who won the scholarship and she's your niece" The principal who I believe is a Werewolf said.

"Hi Sir, My name is Amber Josephine Hwang" I said not wanting to say my real name, but the name I just said was the name they gave me when I was left on their doorstep.

"I would like to introduce you to these 12 girls and call me Principal Choi" He said nodding towards the girls.

"Hi Amber, It's me Kim Taeyeon remember we used to play pranks with Tiffany on her parents" She said in Korean hugging me with her angel wings spread out. I look at a girl who looked Chinese.

"And you are?" I asked in Mandarin not knowing if this girl could speak Chinese.

"Yes, you can speak Chinese awesome um... My name Qian Song but I like being called Victoria and I'm a Witch" She responded.

"Hi I'm Kim Hyoyeon and I'm the Demi-God daughter of Demeter" 'Woah a Demi-god daughter of Demeter awesome' I thought to myself.

"I'm Jessica Jung, eldest Princess of the Demons" She looked coldly at me but I was surprised she was speaking English.

"My name's Kwon Yuri but call me Yuri and I'm a Vampire" Yuri said smiling revealing her fangs.

"The name's IM Yoona but please call me Yoona and I'm a Shapeshifter" Yoona turned into a Kitten and jumped on the table then onto my shoulder.

I giggle since the fur was tickling my neck.

"Hi, I'm Seohyun and I a Demon but I nice unlike Princesses" She said in broken English as she giggled before getting wacked by Jessica telling her she will get her father to punish her later.

"Hi, I'm Sunny and I'm the daughter of Poseidon the God of the sea's and I'm a Mermaid but only if I'm in water or if I touch water with my feet" Sunny said trying her best at English since it's the hardest language to learn.

"Hi, I'm Sooyoung the daughter of the principal and I'm a Werewolf" I knew the principal was a werewolf.

"H-Hi, I-I'm Sulli and I'm the Princess of the Fairies" She bowed in respect so I bowed back. I wonder why she is so shy.

"Hi, I'm Luna Park and I'm a Siren and also the youngest daughter of Poseidon making me Sunny's sister" 'I think those two go by different last names strange' I thought.

I turned to see a slighter younger girl but she also looks very dominant.

"Hi Amber, I'm Krystal Jung the youngest but most dominant of Princess of the Demons" She smiled evilly at me. My knee fall to the ground at the dominance in her voice.

"Poor little human" She lifted my chin up.

"Leave her alone Krystal we promised not to mess with her" Jessica said saving my butt which surprised everyone in the room.

"I was just having fun" Krystal whined and winked at me making me blush.

"Okay this your time table, Amber" Tiffany said handing over my timetable

Breakfast

Maths (with Jessica, Sooyoung and Krystal)

Science (with Krystal, Yuri, Tiffany and Sunny)

Human History (with Krystal, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung and Victoria)

BREAK TIME

Language (with Victoria, Luna, Sulli, Krystal, Sunny and Tiffany)

Supernatural History (with Krystal, Jessica, Yoona, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon)

Dance (with Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Krystal)

Home Ec (with Sooyoung and Krystal)

LUNCH

English (with Krystal, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun and Sunny)

Physical Ed (with Jessica, Krystal, Yuri, Taeyeon and Yoona)

Geography (with Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Krystal, Sulli, Luna and Victoria)

Mate Program (with Krystal)

DINNER

11:00 Curfew

All of my classes are with the Princess of Demons, Krystal Jung. Well at least they put me somewhere to have a friend beside Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"Looks like you have all classes with me babe" Krystal whispers into my seductively making shivers run down my back as she puts her hand to my cheek. I lean into her touch and Yoona jumps off my shoulders going back to normal.

"That darn Shapeshifter, interrupted my only moment with the human" Krystal growls and let's go of my cheek making me whine at loss of contact with her hand on my cheek, which was quite warm.

"Amber you're going to be roommates with Sooyoung" I look over at Sooyoung and waved and smiled like the dork I am and did my famous Llama smile.

"Aw, she looks like a Llama" Krystal squealed making us cover our ears at the loud squealing coming from her.

I begin to turn bright red and walked out of the room to go to my dorm which Sooyoung followed me out and all my belongings were already organised.

My dorm is blue but it's so perfect for me it's not to boyish or girlish it's just one plain colour. I jump on the bed. 'I'm going to like it here' I thought to myself.