F | Date

Okay, I made it!! I was thinking about making this book and I guess everyone agreed (?)

So, this is KashiTsuki one-shots, but there's a chance of other pairing in here (and a chance of threesome and foursome)

Enjoy~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Kashi..I'm bored"

Amatsuki rolled onto his stomach on Kashitaro's bed. They're just finished recording and Amatsuki was bored.

"Hm..then, play or something"

Kashitaro stood up and kissed Amatsuki's forehead.

"I'm going to get a drink, do you want something?"

"Just a tea please"

Kashitaro nodded and headed to the kitchen. Amatsuki sigh and reached for his phone. He saw new tweets and decided to open it. It was Mafu's tweets.

Going to amusement park with Soraru-san~

Amatsuki pouted and typed a reply.

Seems nice...I wanna go too

A few second later, Mafu reply back.

Then go with Kashitaro..right?

Amatsuki blinked a few times and grinned.

"Amatsuki, I bring our drink-"

Amatsuki suddenly grabbed Kashitaro's arms and smiled brightly.

"Let's have a date!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Both Amatsuki and Kashitaro were walking away from the train station to amusement park.

"It's rare for you to want to have a date here"

"What? You don't like it?"

Kashitaro smiled softly and hold Amatsuki's hand.

"As long as I'm with you, anywhere is fine"

Amatsuki flushed a little before grinning.

"Then let's go~"

Kashitaro and Amatsuki ride various rides. From a rolercoaster to ferris wheel. They ride everything in the amusement park until they're exhausted.

"Let's take a break there"

Kashitaro pointed on a restaurant and Amatsuki nod. After getting their orders and finding seats, they eat peacefully. Kashitaro glance at Amatsuki, who's eating his portion, and saw there's mustard on his boyfriend's face.

"Amatsuki, you got mustard on your cheek. Eat slowly or you'll make a mess"

Kashitaro wiped Amatsuki's cheek with a handkerchief. Amatsuki blushed a bit and quickly finishing his food.

"I don't need to be reminded, I can take care of myself"

Amatsuki pouted and crossed his arms. Kashitaro chuckled.

"Say someone who's being all clingy to me at the rolercoaster"

Amatsuki blushed and scold Kashitaro.

"T-That's not funny..I-I just felt like I'll fell down if I didn't hold you"

Amatsuki lowered his head as his face burn in red and his voice lower down.

"Aww..you're so cute, Amatsuki~"

Kashitaro kissed Amatsuki's forehead and stood up.

"Then, want to continue? Or do you want to go home?"

Amatsuki stared at Kashitaro and smiled.

"Let's go home, I wanna cuddle with you~"

Kashitaro chuckled, "Okay"

They walked out from the amusement park and got into the train. As the train move, Amatsuki gradually fell asleep and landed his head on Kashitaro's shoulder.
Kashitaro blushed a bit and smiled. He hold Amatsuki's hand and kissed his forehead. He murmured.

"That was the best date ever, Amatsuki. I love you"

Without him knowing, Amatsuki smiled faintly.

I love you too, Bakashi.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Okay, so there you have it. I never really make a KashiTsuki full one-shot before and usually it'll be like a hint or just small piece of it. So, forgive me if it's not good enough..but I'll try to fix it in next chapter.

And since my SoraMafu One-Shots book got over 1K..I think this is a new book to celebrate it, other than those requested chapters, ww.

And...I'm sorry about the UraSaka one, it's still in progress and I'm making a fluff of it. I still have no idea how to finish it (since I rarely find UraSaka story and all) but I'll try my best and publish it.

Anyway, thanks for reading and please support this book too~