9

Wonwoo's p.o.v

It has been three days since Jimin left to Jihoon's house and told me not to come an get her until I have Mingyu back. I haven't eaten at all. I just don't want to. I wonder what's Mingyu doing? Maybe he is having fun. Eating hopefully. I still don't really understand why he had to leave? He just should've told me that something is wrong. Now I'm just worrying about him, when he could be cuddled against my chest, me listening to his steady but strong heartbeats. Ahhhh I miss him so much. I need to find him. Now.
Listening to my smart daughter, I didn't try to contact Mingyu. He needed his rest from me. But now is enough. I need him. I hope that he needs me, too.

~Time skip~
3rd person p.o.v

Wonwoo was sitting in a bar. Pretty tipsy. Even though he wasn't a very social guy, right now, the guy wouldn't stop talking. He talked about Mingyu most of the time. "You know Mingyu right? He is literally the most perfect person I have ever seen. Why am I blessed with this angel?" Wonwoo mumbled to the bartender, Yoongi.

"I feel you, bro. I have a boyfriend, Jimin, and sometimes I think, how happy I am to have him to myself. But why aren't you with him then?" Wonwoo just groaned and hit his head against the table. "I don't know. He thinks that I don't love him anymore and he left. We have a little daughter, who is actually named Jimin, too. But she had said a bit badly to Mingyu, so that might be the reason, but I really don't want to believe that."

"Wonwoo, don't worry about it. Jimin and I have 3 kids. They might say sometimes cruel things but we know that they don't mean it. Look, a few days ago, this guy called Mingyu, came here. He talked about you and your daughter. He really misses you guys. He got himself so drunk that he passed out. I let him sleep here, in the backroom and when I came back at the morning, he was gone, but the left a message. Here, let me show you."'

Yoongi,

thank you for letting me stay here and for listening me whine about my love life. Right now I have a massive headache, but it'll pass. If you need any help from your new tall friend or just someone to talk to, I'll stay at the hotel that is on the next street for a week or so. Hopefully I can fix my head and go back to home sooner, but yeah.

My phone number is xxx xxxxx.

Mingyu xx

"Oh my god, you're not kidding with me. I can go there and tell him that I still love him and want him back." Wonwoo smiled and hopped off the chair. "Wait, weren't you drunk 2 minutes ago?" Wonwoo just shook his head, placed some money on the counter and said his thank yous and goodbyes to Yoongi and left.

A few minutes later he was staning in front of Mingyu's door. Knocking on the door he yelled. "Mingyu, are you here?" Nothing. "Mingyu seriously, I'm sorry." Silence. "Mingyu, I'm breaking the door if you won't answer." Since the door was pretty light, it wasn't hard to knock it down. Then Wonwoo saw Mingyu.
-
I'm sorry this is so boring and short. I really am trying to write more but since my exams end next week, then I can't write right now. Hopefully I'll be better and do more!!
Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think.