Meeting the Team

Hey guys! Well, in this story, Robin (Dick) is going to introduce his 'little brothers' to the YJ Team. In here, the team know Robin's identity. Enjoy!

It was a peaceful day in the mountain, Connor was watching static, M'gann was baking cookies with Wally watching, Kaldur was just enjoying the peace and quiet and Artemis was reading on the couch. Robin was nowhere to be seen.....but not for long.

Robin B01 the computer announced. "Rob! It's been boring her without yo-" Wally said, running to the zeta tubes only to stop when Robin was with 3 other younger boys.

Wally followed the four to the living room to where the rrst of the team gathered, snacking on M'gann's cookies. They stopped and stared at the three unknown boys.

"Robin, my friend, pardon me for asking but who are they?" Kaldur asked.

"Oh, these are my little brothers, guys, this is the team." Robin said. "Awww! I didn't know you had brothers, they are so adorable!" M'gann said, cooing over the now blushing boys.

"I am Kaldur and this is M'gann, Wally, Conner and Artemis." Kaldur said, pointing to each one.

"Go and introduce yourselves, guys." Robin said, nudging them.

The tallest of the three boys stepped forward, "I'm Jason and I'm 10." He said, putting on a goofy smile, his eyes bright with excitement. It was obvious that he was more outgoing than his little brothers.

The middle one stepped forward shyly, his blue eyes full of nervousness, "My name is Timothy but you call me Tim or Timmy, I'm 7 and Dick is teaching me how to hack already!" He said, his shyness fading away.

"Your teaching him how to hack at age 7?!" Wally exclaimed. "Never too young to start." Robin said, smirking.

The smallest and obviously youngest stepped up with confidence but with caution, "I am Damian, I'm 4 years old." He said, a small smile on his face.

The team could really see the similarities between the four brothers, all had black hair and blue eyes even though Tobin was still wearing his sunglasses.

The team scattered with the brothers, Jason was talking with Wally and Artemis well more like Wally and Artemis bickered while Jason was putting a few words in between.

Tim was with M'gann and Kaldur talking about Kaldur's home, Atlantis while Damian was with Robin and Conner talking about which best combat moves to use in different situations.

The team and brothers didn't realize time go by until Robin looked at the time, "Oh shoot! We have to go home, it's already late, say good bye, guys." Robin said.

The three brothers said goodbye to their new found friends, "Bye guys, I'll see you!" Robin said, before following after his brothers to the zeta tube.

In the Bat Cave

Bruce stood their while his four sons looked at him sheepishly.

"RICHARD, JASON, TIMOTHY, AND DAMIAN, YOU ARE ALL GROUNDED!!!" He yelled.

"What have I told you about sneaking out?! Alfred and I were so worried when all of you were gone for most of the day! Richard, no patrol , Jason no cookies or desserts, Tim no computers or hacking lessons and Damian no using swords for two weeks!" He said.

There were a lot of protests

"Oh come on! Bruce!"

"But I need Alfred's cookies! I'll die without it!"

"But Dick was going to teach me how to create a virus next!"

"I have to practice my sword fighting, Father!"

In the end, four kids were in their rooms grumbling in their sleep while a certain bat slept with a triumphant smile.