The Meeting

I ran to my class, praying that I wouldn't be too late. I grabbed the door knob and pulled the door open. I saw all eyes on me.

"Jaeger why are you late?" My teacher asked me.

"I uh, got lost!" I said as I made my way to my desk.

"Mmhm.." He said, obviously knowing I was lying. "I'll let it slip this time, but if you're late again I won't be so nice."

"Sorry Mr. Michaelis.."

I was day dreaming throughout the entire class. I kept thinking who that camera belongs to. Obviously Hange knew, but she didn't want me to know. I tapped the desk with my pencil waiting patiently for the bell to ring and free me from this class.
I waited.
And waited...
And waited......
And wai- RING
I shot up from my desk and went out the door. I had one more class until school was over. Physical education. My favourite.

We were all in the same Phys.Ed class so I liked the class because I don't have to deal with idiots surrounding me. At least I'm surrounded by idiots that I'm friends with. I ran to my locker and put my books away and sped down the hall towards the gym. I met up with Connie and Sasha at the door.

"Hey guys." I waved at them. Connie waved back and Sasha smiled her Mouth full of potato chips. They were already changed so I didn't know why they were hanging around the door. "Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They're still changing!" Sasha said as she swallowed a mouth full of chips "you should go change too!"

I nodded and made my way to the boys change room. I pushed open the door and went to my gym locker.

"Finally." I heard a voice behind me say. I turned and saw the short raven haired
Boy. "What happened to you? I tried to follow but I lost you in the crowd."

"Why were you running anyway?" I turned and saw Jean tying his shoes.

"Sorry Levi, and I was trying to catch Hange." I explained. "She took the camera."

"I saw that." Levi said. "Did you figure out who it belonged to?" I shook my head. Levi sighed.

"Damn that sucks." Levi said as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm sure she'll tell you who the camera belongs to." Erwin said as he fixed his shirt.

"I hope so.." I said as I rubbed the back of my head. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and I took it out. Levis phone went off as well. So did jeans and Erwin's.

"Another post..?"

We all looked at the blog that the user Four_Eyes posted. It was a video of outside the school. At first nothing happened, but after four minutes two kids left the school and made their way to the camera. the kids looked familiar...

"Eren that's us." Levi said. it was us. it was the video the camera was taking when we found it on the bench.

"But that video was on the Camera that Hange.." Hange. she took the camera from me earlier. i looked at Levi.

"you thinking what im thinking?" Levi asked.

"Probably." i Said. "i think we need to have a talk with Hange." Levi nodded.

"if you guys like i can tell Hange to meet up somewhere." Erwin Offered. "if one of you ask her to meet up she might suspect what youre doing..Whatever you are doing. but if i say i need her for something she will probably show up, and that way you can have your little talk with her." That was a good idea.

"Alright thanks Erwin." Levi Thanked and looked at me. "looks like we have something to do after school. where should we say to meet her?"

"Behind the school right when, classes end." i said. i wanted to talk with Hange as soon as i could.

"alright just leave it to me, and go the back of the school when classes are over." Erwin said as he put his phone away.

"But what if she ends up not showing up?" i asked. Erwin Chuckled.

"trust me. She will show up."

~LE TIMESKIP~

Levi and i walked to the back of the school to meet with Hange.

"She doesnt have the camera anymore, what if she refuses to tell us who the camera really belonged to?" i Rambled and Levi rolled his eyes.

"well this is the best shot we got at this, so stop freaking out you're going to make it obvious that we're up to something." i nodded and tried to calm myself down. "alright. we're here."

We waited at the back of the school for about five minutes until we heard osmeone walking this way. I tried to look casual and hide my nervousnes.

"Hello Levi! Eren!" i heard Hange say happilly as she waved and walked towards us. "what ya doing here? and Wheres Erwin?" she looked around us before turning back to us.

"Erwin is not here." Levi said. "we need to talk to you." Hange tilted her head to the side, but then she smiled.

"alright! what do you two lovebirds need?" She asked in her usual loud and happy voice.

"We need to know who you gave that Camera to. you know, the one you stole from me?" i said slightly annoyed. Hange laughed and nodded.

"i had a feeling you would come and talk to me about this. I gave it back to its owner." she replied.

"we know that but we need to know who the owner is. you do know who it is, right?" i asked her tilting my head just as she did earlier. Hange nodded again.

"yes, of course i know who it bellongs to. buuuuut.." she looked away slowly. "The owner doesn't want me telling people who she was."

"She?" i asked. Hange gently slapped herself and shook her head.

"Shoot! um.. you know what, yeah it is a she. but that is the only hint i will give you. if you want to know who it is you two are going to have to find out for yourself!" She smiled and laughed. Levi mumbled something about how useless Hange was to himself. "now, was there anything else you two needed?" she asked politely . we shook our heads.

"No, thats it.. Thanks Hange. "i grabbed Levi's hand and started walking away. Levi didn't resist and followed me, and Hange left the other way.

"What a waste.." Levi said quietly to me.

"not really actually. at least we know whoever Four_Eyes is they're a girl." i said as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Didn't we assume they were all girls?" he looked at me annoyed. He was right though. we always just assumed that all three of the users were all girls. i guess it was a waste after all.

"well, maybe we'll find something tomorrow." i said looking down at him.

"Doubt it..." Levi said back. "Hey, are your parents home tonight?" I shook my head. they were almost never home. My mom always had to work and my dad was off doing who knows what.

"No. why?"

"were stopping at my house and getting my stuff." Levi said to me. i laughed.

"sure okay."