Bullied: Justin Bieber chapter 11

I have chose the winner for my contest!

                                                                      ~Taylor's POV~

No you guys are coming home my mom said. What! I said. Yeah its 1:00 A.M my mom said. Bye Justin I said. He can come I don't care my mom said. Do you want to? I asked him. Sure, I guess Justin said. Ok come on you guys my mom said. Bye Ryan we all said. Bye guys Ryan said. We walked over to my mom's car and got into the car. Ok so what I am wondering is why did you choose someone that used to bully you? My mom asked me. Well he liked her so kind of like he asked her I told him to but I didn't say ask her on a date I said try to be her friend Kaitlin said. Wait, what I thought she asked him Brie said. No I said. So you both said it was a date my mom said. Well before I left I was like I hope he doesn't think its a date then like I said that we were dating it was crazy I said. I was think FINALLY and like yeah Justin said. Ok now he just has the official quiz Kaitlin said. What quiz Justin asked. I ask her boyfriend a like quiz because I don't like her failing and stuff my mom said. Oh I can promise I am not a straight a student Justin said. I think everyone notice that when they saw you shirt that say's school sucks on Monday Kaitlin said. Well I don't like school Justin said. I LIKE FAMILY GUY! I screamed. Taylor everyone knows that, I didn't know that until you begged me for those family guy shorts which are way to short my mom said. Yeah, because she wants to impress guys Kaitlin said. Oh shut up I said. Well then Kaitlin said. I think that's why to Brie said. Brie you scared me I forgot you were in the car your so quiet I said. Ha Brie said. Ok were here my mom said. Ok lets go in I said.