Bullied: Justin Bieber chapter 19

~Briana's POV~

Hey Tehbe I said. What he said. Want to stay the night I asked/ Sure but I have to ask my brother because he is the one that lives with me and he is my guardian he said. Oh I said. Tehbe is Muscular and smart like a aero model I don't think they are smart though. We went to social studies. The teacher was Mrs.Broca she was nice. Tehbe was passing a note around.

Note*

           Dear, People of this class

                 I am bored thanks a lot Mrs.Broca or should I hate the creator of school idk. Also get this to Briana I want to tell her I can spend the night.

                                                                                                                        Love or hate,

                                                                                                                                   Tehbe

Note ends*

I laughed while holding the note. What is so funny Briana would you like to share it with the class Mrs.Broca said. I think everyone in the class know I said. Give me that note Mrs.Broca said. I gave her it. Tehbe Lockley what is this! She yelled. Funny note He said. Our song was called count on me we were friends like that. We smiled at each other. GO TO THE PRICIBALS YOU TWO Mrs.Broca yelled at us. We went to the office. Why are you here She asked. I handed her the note. Really why is she here its your fault she said. Because he is my friend that's why I said. YEAH!! Tehbe said. Jesse came in a minute later. Why are you and your sister here She asked. Because she sent me the note Jesse said. You three are going home she said. He is coming to my house I said. I am calling his brother and asking and I am calling your father and asking She said. I was seriously mad if he wasn't coming over. Ok yup your dad is coming to get you 3 She said. Ok Jesse said. We got into the car. Why did you get sent home this early in the school year Dad said. Me + Her = Trouble and Trouble + Jesse = More Trouble Tehbe said. No I want a reason Dad said. We were laughing in class I said. Ok Dad said. As soon as we got home I went on my computer and Tehbe came and layed down next to me.