Promise, I will.

-I've never saw the light. 'Till I said something. My heart and my soul, tried to protect me but it was only my fight.

-What are you talking?

-My death.

-But you aren't dead yet.

-I was.

-Are you kidding? How can you talk about your death, when you aren't even dead.

-I woke up with big pain.

-That's not death.

-My soul was gone for a moment. My heart stopped beating. I was cold.

-What you're saying is stupid.

-It's no stupid. I wasn't me. I was dead for a long time. Life came so late but every second I enjoy now.

-You were the whole time alive.

-You saw it like that. But if you would be me, you would feel the emptiness.

-You only hadn't a good start.

-Good start? When? I was born dead. No love, no sadness, no happiness, nothing.

-You had good and bad times. And the last years it was bad. But it can happen to everyone, also to me.

-No, don't think about it. I don't want you this way as I was. Stop.

-What is wrong with it? I won't every leave.

-You would leave, if you know that sickness. That emptiness. No mood to go to your love ones. You really saved me.

-I really don't know what you mean.

-Just forget it.

-I know you love me and I love you too. But that with the death...it's so weird.

-Just stop it. I'm weird, okay.

-You aren't weird, but that thought. I was never supposed to go to you, or to talk to you. But I did. Also in your bad time. I realised, you weren't that person, who stands before me. But I also weren't dead. You were alive, but tired. Tired of that life.

-And why does I felt like this?

-I told you, you were tired and that's not a bad thing. I'm here right now. You can't be tired at me.

-And what if I get "tired" at you? Then I will feel the death again. It was so cold, don't, please don't say something like that again.

-I just want to open your eyes.

-But it will hurt me.

-Why hurt? You're just afraid.

-I can't take a thing like that in me. No, I can't.

-What's wrong with it. You will understand, you weren't real death. You were just tired, just sick and hadn't no mood to do anything.

-Then I would rather be dead, than to be alive but in a sick way.

-I've never said in a sick way.

-But it sounds like that. You're right I'm afraid. Please, now stop it.

-You don't want my help?

-It's not help. It just take fear in me. Only that thought.

-But you got me. I will protect you like how you said, your soul and heart did that.

-No.

-Do you think, I can't protect you.

-I think, you can't that out of me. But protect... I don't know. But I don't want to risk.

-That's not a bad thing.

-What if it will be a bad thing?

-I will be still there for you.

-Bet, you don't.

-Promise, I will.