8. phone numbers and new girl

"You look cute in pajamas babe." 

I turned around, shocked at the familiar voice. It was Taehyung.  

I widened my eyes and looked down at my attire and started blushing. I usually didn't care what anyone thought but I started feeling uneasy under his stare and regretting that I wore my pajama pants, for once. At least they were kind of cute.

"Speechless, huh? I tend to that to people." Taehyung smirked and laughed cockily. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes just so he can see how annoying his smugness is. He looked down at what was in my hands and laughed.

"What a combination. Chicken and Hot Cheetos." I started laughing with him because it did look funny.

"Mom's making chicken alfredo and she needs more chicken. Also, I'm just craving some hot Cheetos." I said, confused on why I was explaining myself to Taehyung when I didn't even need to.

He just kept on staring into my eyes while I just stood there awkwardly, waiting for his response. I decided that I was just going to just walk away and say bye.

"Well...it was nice seeing you again. I'll see you Monday. That's if you come to school." I smiled towards him, making a joke which made him smile a genuine smile.

"Wait.." Taehyung came up to me and grabbed my phone and started typing in something. I furrowed my eyebrows at how he just grabbed it without asking and was confused on what he was typing.

"For when you're bored." He hugged me lightly for a short second and walked away.

babe 😘
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx 

Did Taehyung just give me his number?

- Monday -

The weekend was over and I havent texted Taehyung yet. It's not that I didn't want to, I just didn't know what to say. Also, I was pretty busy with last minute homework. I was kind of shocked at his name for hisself on my phone. I changed it to "Taehyung" just in case someone goes through my phone or something. Also, I didn't want people to think I'm dating someone when I text him when I obviously wasn't.

  When I got to school, I was really tired and stressed since I felt rushed to get my work out and turn everything in on time. My friends were going to help my mood, though. I went to the cafeteria, where everyone else was, and sat at the usual table. I only saw Jin, Sora, Hobi and Jimin there. I figured everybody else was either on their way or they slept late.

"Good morning, Miaaaa~" Sora sang. I was kind of creeped out since it was early in the morning and she was usually rude and grumpy. I vaguely remembered that she needed to tell me something on Saturday but I forgot to text her back. I decided that I would ask her about it in Math class.

I gave her a weird face and Jimin snorted,"I know right? Fucking weird." He laughed while looking at Sora.

"Can a bitch not be happy in the morning or?" Sora snapped, showing the snappy Sora that I knew in the morning.

"There she is!" I jokingly yelled and threw my hands lazily up.

She rolled her eyes but laughed, "Fuck off, Mia Ahn."

"Guys, I need to talk to you guys." Jimin blurted out of no where.

"Well, we're right here. What is it?" Hobi asked, looking at Jimin suspiciously.

"So, remember that girl I've been texting? Apparently, she's going to be the new girl today. Her cousin goes here and she decided she wanted to go to the same school as her or something. " Jimin nervously said really fast and clasped his hands together and put them to his mouth.