21. conflicted and awkward

[if any mistakes i'm sorry] [and i love yall]

jungkooks pov

"Hello?" I groaned as I was waking up from my deep slumber. I looked towards my alarm clock and noticed that it was 9:23 am. Why is anyone waking me up this early?

"Yah! Jungkookie, wake up!" Hobi screamed, making me cringe away from my phone.

"Dude. It's 9:30 in the morning. Why are you up? Actually, why are you waking me up?" I grumbled out of annoyance.

"Well, I was going to invite you to come hang with the gang later today." He claimed, and I could just basically hear his happiness through the phone.

"Uh," I tried to rack through my brain on what I was doing today. I cleaned my room. I did my laundry. I did most of my homework. What was I supposed t- Oh! I was supposed to hang with Nina today. That's right. I felt excited now just by the thought of my girlfriend. I haven't seen her in a while because of how busy she's been but she said she was free today. It's almost our 7 month anniversary and the thought that we've almost been dating a year just makes me even happier. I've been planning on getting her a promise ring just so I can show her how serious I am about her. She always thinks I'm not serious about her but that's not even the case. We may not be a perfect couple but I'm happy most of the time. Even when I'm sad about our relationship, I always have Mia and now the gang to cheer me up and give advice.

"I have plans today. Around what time?" I said plainly, thinking I might be able to make it if it's at a later time. Usually when Nina comes over, we hang out, I take her on a date, and something might happen afterwards. She was actually the first serious girlfriend that I've had so having sex with her is way more meaningful.

"Probably around 3. I told everyone 12 but I noticed that's too early so I rescheduled. We're probably going to go to the mall, the arcade, and maybe even the karaoke bar. We'll probably be out till late so we may even get some dinner." Damn. That sounds fun.

"Well, sounds like you guys will have a fun time. If my plans end earlier than I expect then I'll probably show up." I said through the phone while putting on some jeans. "Who's all going to be there anyway? Like the whole gang or?" I questioned, wanting to know if everyone was going.

"Oh, well as far as I know, Sora, Jin, Namjoon, Aria, and Jimin are for sure going. I asked Mia last night and she said she'll go so she's also going." I was kind of sad that I wouldn't be around all my best friends but I haven't seen my girlfriend in so long and I see them all the time. "Oh! and I also invited Kim Taehyung." Hobi mentioned. I widened my eyes. Wasn't that a bad idea? I mean didn't Yoongi accuse Mia of dating him? Maybe Mia didn't mind. Does she even know? Now I'm getting stressed.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Hobi? I mean since that whole Yoongi, Mia and Taehyung incident?" I said with worry in my voice. I didn't want to not be there if my best friend starts getting sad while trying to not think about what happened.

"No, I think it'll be fine, Jungkookah. Besides, I didn't even invite Yoongi." Hobi laughed. Oh, that's a relief. "Well, okay. I'll try to make it. I'll hopefully see you later." We both said our "see you laters" and hung up. Sigh, okay I really need to get ready for the day.

-

my queen
I'm almost there

jungkook
okay baby, can't wait to see you <3

my queen
same me too