Friday night bites

Emma's POV

Elena, Bonnie, and I get out of her car. Bonnie turns to me "I'm not saying don't date the guy I'm just saying take it slow" she said.

"You and Lena are the ones who said to go for it" I tell her as we walk up the sidewalk.

Elena turns to her "why the about face?"

"It's not an about face" she said. Then turns back around to "you single you should play the field"

"Oh cause I am so that girl" I say to her "seriously what are not saying?" I ask.

"It's stupid"

I stop her from walking any further "Bonnie"

"What?"

"Spit it out" I tell her.

"When I touched Stefan I just got a bad feeling" she tells me and Lena.

We look at each other then look at Bonnie "is that it?" She starts to walk off but I grab her arm "Bonnie"

"It was bad bad" she clarifies.

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" I ask her.

"You know what this is just me being concerned about one of my best friends boyfriends" she tells me.

I grab her by the shoulders "and I love you for that. I do. But things are finally starting to feel normal and Stefan is a big part of that" she nods and we walk towards the school.

-

As we are walking up to the school Stefan comes over.

"Morning Emma" he says to me then turns to Bonnie and Elena "morning Elena, Bonnie."

"So i got to find Caroline she isn't answering my texts so" Bonnie says then walks off.

"I'm going to find Matt" Elena said then walks off.

"They don't like me very much. Do they?" Stefan asks.

"They don't know" I clarify "they are my best friends even though Elena is my sister and they are just looking out for me. But once they know you they will love you" I say to him then we start walking towards the school. I stop him "this is what we're going to do. Are you free tonight?"

"Yes" he answers

"Perfect. You, me, Bonnie, and Elena dinner my house at 8 o'clock. You three can spend some time together and they can see what a great guy you are"

I then see a football being thrown in our direction directly at Stefan but before I can warn him he spins around and catches it. He then throws it back at Tyler. It was such a strong throw it almost knocked Ty over. I scoff at him and me and Stefan walk up to the school.

"That throw was insane" I say to him as we walk threw the halls "I didn't know you played football"

"I did. It was a long time ago" he says to me.

"So why don't you try out for the team?" I suggested as we arrive at my locker.

"Ya I don't think so" he says.

I look at him confused "so you don't like football?"

"No I love football. I think it is a great sport" he says to causing me to be even more confused "but in this case I don't think football likes me. I mean we saw Tyler. And I don't know about Matt"