Your undead to me

Emma's POV

I woke up in the morning and looked over at my night stand next to my bed to see my diary. I sat up and grabbed it off. I opened it to a new page and uncapped my pen. I stared at it for a couple of seconds before putting the cap back on and setting them back on my night stand. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I opened the door to be greeted by a Vicki in my brothers t-shirt, that barely covered her butt, brushing her teeth.

"Oh! Ah" I say awkwardly

"I'll be done in a minute" she tells me

"It's ok" I tell her "take your time" I then turn around and walk further into my room. Not sure how to handle that situation I decide to get ready.

-

I walk downstairs and see Jenna and Elena at the table.

"Jenna?" I ask "are you aware of what's going on upstairs?"

"Uh huh" she says

"And you have no objections?"

"Well he can at least be craftier about it" she tells me "you know at least attempt to sneak her in and out... Oh and so you know I won't be here for dinner"

"Oh" I tease "your going to see Logan"

"I'm going to show up and torture him? Yes" she corrects me

I laugh and then relive Lena isn't here "hey where's Lena?" I ask Jenna

"Oh ya... She won't be going to school today" she answers me

I look at her with furrowed eyebrows "why?" I ask

"Her and Matt broke up"

I look at her shocked "what? Why?"

"Don't know. Ask Matt" she tells me

"Ya I will" I agree "Right after I kick his ass" I say

"Have you heard from Stefan?" She asks me changing the subject

"Nope" I answer as I pour my cereal  "not since three days ago when he left that very vogue message 'Hi a Emma... I a... have something to do I'll a... explain in a... few days'" I say in my best Stefan voice then take a bite of cereal.

"Have you called him?" She asked me

"Nope and I'm not going to either" I say to her

"And your ok with everything?"

"No I'm not ok with any of it but I'm not going to cry about it either" I tell her "I was going to write in my journal this and then I realized what am I to write. I'm not going to be one of those pathetic girls whose worlds stop spinning because of some guy"

"Ok then" she says

"I'll be fine" I assure her then walk off.

-

Me and Bonnie were in the hallway talking when we hear Caroline talking about the sexy suds car wash.

I turn to Bonnie "unbelievable. It's like nothing happened" I say to her

"She's in denial" Bonnie tells me and I look back at Caroline.