Prologue

This story is mine, and copyrighted. Do not steal or copy my work. Any of the characters, places,  and or people belong to me, and it is a crime to take them. Please do not steal.

(Edited)

---

For three years I've been having the same dream. One where a strange man, with a velvet voice and piercing red eyes comes to me. Sometimes I could even hear his voice in my mind.

I could never see him, only his silhouette and piercing red eyes.

The way he touches me, comforts me, kisses me, makes me feel less lonely, even though he is only in my dreams

In a lonely world, with no one to care for me, I only have him. He was a being created from my imagination and depression. He was my imaginary friend, my only family, the product of my madness.

At least, that's what I thought until he came and claimed me as his beloved.

Wishing is a dangerous thing.

---

Editor's Note: When you're an editor but spell the word 'analog' wrong. *smacks face on a concrete sidewalk* Anyway, I've decided to add a joke to this chapter because Vampy said it was okay and what she says is law. All of us shall now bow down to the all powerful Vampirina.

A Joke: The 2016 Presidential Election.

Are you laughing? Neither are Vampy and I.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled author's note.

Please remember to,

Vote

Comment

Follow

Xoxo vampirina249

Editing done by : sammiebear000