Dodgeball

I ran into the girls restroom to change into my gym clothes. I got into the cubicle and began to change. At some point, my shorts are gone up the cubicle. All I had in thought is if someone stole it or it just fell down to the floor. I wore my skirt first to get out of the cubicle. I checked the whole girls restroom, it's not there until I saw a familiar wet clothing on the sink..

Oh god, my shorts are drenched! How am I supposed to play dodgeball!? A sigh left me, no choice then. I wore my skirt instead and putted my wet shorts in a plastic that belonged to me.

I walked towards the gym door until I saw Ryna talking to someone. "Oh, hello Emma!" She gave me her widest smile, she observed me and I swallowed. "Where is your shorts?"

"It's wet and someone might have done it." I responded.

"Gotta go, see you Ryna!" A friend of hers waved goodbye and ran away.

"Er, are you sure our gym teacher wouldn't mind me wearing a skirt?" I inquired, I felt my stomach coiled. "Yeah, maybe.."

Ryna held my hand and walked towards the inside of the gym. I was shaking as I felt everyone staring at me.

"Hey, you're not following the dress code!" The nerd shouted.

"I can explain—"

"She has the right to be punished, not following the rules, hmm?" Angeline smirked, an evil plan inside her head.

She roughly threw me to the wall as my back got hit hard.

"Hey, what are you guys doing to Emma!?" Familiar voices yelled, I looked up to see Zoey and Trisha, everyone gave them an odd look.

The boys pulled Trisha and Zoey near me.

"Who gave you the right to shout? Do you remember that I am the school's Queen Bee!?" Anger was within her voice, raising a brow.

"Now, hit them!" Everyone did as commanded, even Angeline herself, started to throw dodgeballs at us.

The disaster continued as the subject ended. The group was laughing at us in a triumphant way.

Ryna ran up to us, worried. "Who did this to the three of you?" She asked but she didn't let me answer. "I'm so sorry that I didn't help you guys because the teachers called me."

I started to lose my sanity, I let out a cough with a bit of stained blood and out of the blue, slapped her. Everyone gasped and backed away.

Angeline held her cheek on where she was slapped at. "I'm... teacher!" She called out, faking her pain. The teacher ran over and asked what happened. "She slapped me!"

Her cries, her protests, her excuses, it boiled my anger more. "Ma'am, I—"

The teacher gave me such a glare, I was too taken aback. "No excuses, young lady! Meet me at the principal's office by the end of the school!"

I sighed, taking one last glance at her. She was chuckling evilly, along with her fellow teammates. "Urgh." I groaned, I was in complete despair; I really hate Angeline so much.

All I could wish for was everything to be peaceful.

( Special Thanks to my Wonderful bff that helped me with this story!^^ and reediting this lubya!)