New Ideas

Blake's POV

It was funny. I have never seen this girl before. Like ever. I didn't know if she was new here or what. But school wasn't my main concern in life. I had bigger things to worry about rather than listen to Mrs. Jugs talk about theroms and stuff.

You know why they call her Mrs. Jugs? That one's pretty easy. It's because of her big ass jugs. I'm serious. Those things look like orangutan tits. And every time she turns to the board, they swing around and slap her back before flopping around in front of her. Yes Mrs. Jugs has a lot of stuff going on with her jugs.

Anyway this girl in front of me was just really sexy. It surprised me that I had never seen her before. I normally go for the pretty ones before fucking over the ugly bitches at the end of the year. And it would be surpising if she hadn't known about me.

The sexy bad ass Blake Sole. Who hadn't known about me? Everybody was scared of me. Hell, even the teachers were scared of me. I just kind of have that affect on people. It's just the way I am, I can't help it.

I got off topic again. That girl. Okay so here is this girl. And I don't know her. And she doesn't know me. Yet here she was, blushing and getting all embarassed at herself just like every other girl does with me. Once again, an affect that I have on people that I just can't help. It's a natural thing. Girls love me. All girls.

Except for lesbians. They think I'm a dick. Which is really fucking unfair because those heartless bithces don't even know what a dick is. So how can they call me one when they've never even tried it before? I just really hate Allison and Rachel because they're like the only lesbos I hate honestly. And it's only because I didn't know they were lesbians when I tried to hit on them and I got fucking suspended because fucking Allison wanted to file a dumbass bullying report and the shit didn't even make any fucking sense!

The bell to class rung and I watched the girl try to stand up. Try. I reached out and grabbed her wrist, allowing everyone else to go before talking to her.

What a helpless little girl. She didn't even try to break away from me. There was no fight in her. She was going to be boring.

"Hey babe," I said. "Why haven't I ever seen you around here before?"

She squrimed under my grip and looked at her feet. "I don't know. Can you let me go please? I'm going to be late for clas-"

"Who cares about class? Why don't you skip with me? I can take you to places." My hand slid up her arm as my voice got slower and more seductive. "You know, the kind of places only I can take you to. What do you say? Me. You. In my car-"

"Blake," she said, looking at me with stern eyes. "You have so many other girls you can have sex with so leave me alone. Please, before my brother comes."

She twisted her arm from my hand and rushed out of the classroom, leaving me there in complete shock.

~

"Dude what happened?" Jordan asked as I walked out of school. "I thought you had her!"