prøbėd

Probed.

Mikaela wakes up with a sense of relaxation and serenity. She sits up in bed and looks at her surroundings, there were teal color walls, her bed was like a cacoon. She had big tall furniture on one side of the room and some strange looking things on the other side.

As she studies her room her belly rumbles, she was hungry. She didn't get to finish her chicken wings and the last thing she had was illop. She gets out of bed and sees a door on the other side. Curious as to what it was she walked over to it.

There was no knob she knocked on it and it didn't move. She remembered to yesterday did Kyalis even use a door nob? It just seemed to opened up for them. She looked at the other door which seems to be a way out of her room, no knob.

"What the fuck?" She says to herself "Hey! Let me out!" She bangs repeatedly on the door

No one comes and after a while she stops and leans against the door.

I want to get out of here! She thinks to herself

And the door opens and she falls back quickly hitting her head on the metal floor.

She slowly sits up and rubs her head. "Fuck!"

"Mikaela!" Some girl said running towards her helping her on her feet

Mikaela looks at the strange looking girl and takes in her appearance. She was light blue and looked a lot like Kyalis except had orange eyes with a very toothy smile.

"Are you ok?" She asks helping her stand on her feet

"Yes, who are you?" she asks eyeing the alien

"I'm Hylias." She smiles "I heard noises coming from this way."

"I wanted out and I was leaning on the door and fell out." She explained

"To get out you just have to think it."

Now that she mentions it, she did think to get out. She kept note of that a nodded at her.

"Are you hungry? I was supposed to bring you dinner but it's now morning time but it's whatever you like."

"I want more illop." She said remembering the tasty beverage

Hylias laughs at the crazy request illop wasn't what she thought it was. Yes it was delicious and for good health but too much of it at once could harm her body.

"Mikaela um anything for a MEAL you would like?" She put emphasis on meal

"Isn't illop a meal? It filled me up for that short time and was very good."

"Well I'm glad that you enjoyed it but you've had enough for now. I heard you drink a full cup of it."

"What's wrong with a cup?" She shrugs

"Our cups are much longer and wider then yours on earth."

"Oh..." She hadn't noticed "I've been craving tacos."

"Tacos?" Hylias never heard of those before "Is it like sandwiches?" She tried going through her programs in her head searching for a taco