Why Are People Afraid

I woke up hearing my phone ringing next to me. I checked it and saw that it was my friend from back home Jess. I'll call her back later. There was no way a phone call would take me away from the most amazing guys and his big arms that were secure around me. I squirmed around until i was facing him. I couldn't help but smile at how cute and peaceful he looked when he was asleep. After a minute his eyes slowly opened. 

"Good morning" I said planting a kiss on his cheek and giggling.

"Good morning beautiful" he replied. I did my best to hide the fact I was blushing. It didn't work. His hand went under my chin causing me to have to look into those gorgeous eyes of his. He didn't say a word but he didn't have to. We both leaned in until our lips met. We continued the kiss and I ended up on top of his lap with his arms around my waist. What was amazing was that it wasn't sexual at all. We were both just enjoying being close together. Most guys would already have made a move by now but Kane is different. 

People seem to stay away from him because he's big, quiet and intimidating, but underneath his mask he is a gentleman and an awesome person. 

Still I wonder... what if the people afraid of him have reasons to be other than his looks.

**Hey I'm back. I'm soooo sorry for not updating and for this being a short part but I've been very busy with High School, my boyfriend who I just celebrated my 1 year with, and trying to deal with all the girls who annoy the shit out of me in my school. I will be updating more once school ends in two weeks. I will aim for sometime next week for the next part**