Chapter 37 Brian's Third Night

Brian's POV:

Waking up on the third day I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker as it passes on. Having a new sleep schedule is making me exhausted. It should be just the same when I lived in Ireland, but it's night outside and by the time I get out its day time. My mind is getting confused about what day it is.

"Whoa you look ugly," Sean said as I called him at 10.

"Thank you captain obvious," I said rubbing my eyes.

"Hey its what I do," Sean said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah of course," I said taking off my shirt.

"Ooooooooooh looks like in getting a strip show," Sean said.

"Ah yes Mr. Connoway it's a private show from the one and only Lola Spankhorn," I said playing along with him.

"Yes show me why your called Spankhorn," Sean said and I winked at him.

"Anyways reaching the halfway point feels like a sort of accomplishment," I said putting on a clean shirt.

"I mean you are at the halfway point but the thing is can you beat it," Sean said.

"Of course I mean the other animatronics gave me no problem so I should be fine," I said hesitantly.

I really don't know if I'll make it. I feel like the last two days were just pure luck on figuring out which door they would appear at. But o can't disappoint Sean. I can see the excitement in his eyes. I mean I have to do all of the work while he just gets to watch from home.

"Of course and plus you have the book," Sean said and I nod my head.

"I also have Dially so that's good right," I said and he looked hesitant.

"I don't know if I trust the gal. From what you talked about her she could betray you at any moment," Sean said and I just shook my head.

"Well she's the only gal I can trust at the moment. She wouldn't betray me if she betrayed Vanoss like that," I said taking off my pants.

"Can't you at least put the phone faced down so I don't really have to see you strip," Sean asked and I laughed.

I put the phone face down and I changed my undies. Thank god he didn't want to see what's under my trunks because than that would have been very awkward. I put on the rest of my clothes before I got my phone. Sean smiled when he saw me fully clothed.

"Now that's better," Sean said as I walked downstairs.

"I have an hour to spare so I'm going to go and eat," I said and he nod his head.

"Call me before the night starts yeah," Sean said and I nod my head.

"See yah," I said and then hung up the phone.

Making myself a quick breakfast/dinner, which was pancakes, I checked the time to see that it was 11. This is very nerve racking. This feeling in my gut, is telling me not to go and yet it's the only way to the truth. I decided that I would go earlier so I can get the truth from Dially. I want to know what really happened to Brock.

Grabbing my keys and locked the door. I walked outside and it suddenly felt eerie. It's like the world is telling me not to come to work today. There was no sound at all. I could hear every footstep I made as I walked to the restaurant. The sky was grey and the air was chillier than normal.

When I saw the restaurant in front of me, I stopped and just stared at it. I was very tempted to just call in sick today because of how everything is at the moment. Before I could I saw Mr. Fong and Dially leave the restaurant and had spotted me. Just my luck.