Monks

Harry's pov

What am I meant to tell her ohh yeah there a group of vampires that go after people who know about vampires and you will get killed if I'm not next to you

"Please don't freak out okay." she nodded slowly afraid if my answer. "the monks are a group of vampires that kill any human that know about vampires existing." i stated before she could speak I quick said "don't worry they will never get hold of view as long I'm here next to you." she nodded slowly not knowing to say.
I shot a glare at Zayn telling him great timing to tell her. sarcasm.

The rest of the boys went out to take the body and less in 30 seconds the sound got surrounded in police sirens. the police barged in through the door looking at me and Anna sitting on the couch with all of her soggy tears on my top and her sitting up in shock. "miss Anna Davies is that you??" the women in her 30's called out and in Anna's silence voice said "yes that's me. my uncle he cane early and now he's gone out again... sorry."
I piped in "Anna don't be sorry it's not your fault none of this is. oh and officer could you please check her out too she got hit several times."
"Oh if fine I feel fine trust me."
"Anna your not fine." replied sternly
"Fine... Harry can you come with me if you don't mind?"
"Sure" I think I'm starting to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like her

-----------------------
Wop there we go the jelly beans have been knocked over hahhaha lol

Bye Ilys xx