Chapter 4

😈 This is going to be the best chapter yet......I hope.
________________________
The girls talked a while,introducing themselves to Annie. The blonde, innocent one was Krista. The freckle faced,tall one was Ymir, and the girl with the potato was Sasha.

They continued talking until they heard a yawn from Krista. "Guess it's time for bed." Sasha said standing up and walking to one of the four beds in the room.

'Wait a minute,four but there's five of them...... OH NO!' Annie screamed mentally.

Mikasa nodded to the other girls as a good night, before turning to Annie. "You'll be sleeping with me." Was all the raven said as she stood up from the bed the girls had been sitting on, and took off her jacket and belt contraption.

Annie could feel her face heat up as she watched the woman in front of her unbutton her shirt revealing toned shoulders a bit before Annie was met with disappointment due to seeing the woman was wearing a noodle strap under her button up.

Annie could see Mikasa smirking at the disappointment on the blondes face. "Are you two done flirting?" Ymir called from her bed that she sat on the edge of with only a sports bra on.

"Shut up." Mikasa said taking off her boots." Yes ma'am." Ymir answered mockingly, before laying down in her bed.

Mikasa rolled her eyes as everyone started to lie down on their beds while Annie just stayed quiet. Mikasa laid on the bed Annie was on and got under the covers facing up." Get some sleep,you have school tomorrow." Mikasa said to the blonde as she closed her eyes.

Annie nodded and got comfortable under the blanket,but she just couldn't sleep. She heard light snoring from next to her indicating that Mikasa had fallen asleep.

Annie took her chance and turned her body around to see the ravens sleeping face. A long time past as Annie stared at Mikasa, but she couldn't tell.

Annie tried to fall asleep for what felt like hours, then an idea popped in her head. She tapped Mikasa's shoulder, making the older girl stir.

"Hey, you awake?" Annie whispered to Mikasa." I am now." Mikasa answered." What is it?" Mikasa asked." I can't sleep." Annie replied. Mikasa smiled at the younger girl.

"Come here." Mikasa told Annie, who obeyed. Mikasa wrapped her arms around Annie's waist, pulling her closer making Annie's breath hitch.

"Better?" Mikasa asked. "A bit." Was Annie's reply. "Good, now get some sleep." Annie only nodded as she drifted into dream land.

~Le Time Skip~

Annie woke up to a warmth next to her. Annie snuggled into this mysterious warmth, not wanting it to leave." Morning." She knew that voice, it was Mikasa's. "5 more minutes." Annie said sleepily, snuggling more into Mikasa. "You're gonna be late for school." Mikasa responded.

Annie groaned opening her eyes, to see amazing grey ones staring into her's. "Do I have to go?" Annie asked." Yup, now get up before I drag you to the shower myself." Mikasa said, smirking.

Annie blushed at this statement and reluctantly sat up, rubbing the drowsiness from her eyes. Mikasa sat up next to her." Finally, you're up!" Sasha said buttoning her button up.

"Bathrooms over their." Sasha said pointing to a open door. "We're waiting for you two to start breakfast, Erwin said if you and a few others aren't done in an hour we're starting without you." Sasha said before leaving the room.

They both got ready in silence, until Mikasa broke it." Annie..." She said, making the blonde turn her head to Mikasa. As Annie turned her head to see Mikasa, the raven that was already behind her, took the opportunity to hold her from behind.

"M-Mikasa!" Annie squeaked in surprise. Mikasa kept the blonde from moving her head with her hands. Annie could feel her face heat up.(media) Mikasa leaned down toward the girls face until Annie could feel Mikasa's breath on her lips." Annie......."
___________________________hehe hope you like the cliff hanger,love you all have an awesomeness day ❤️💛💚💙💜