[0] ► new friend

I watched as Boomer inhaled the air as we reached the top of the stairs. He was out of breath and was probably in pain. Me on the other hand, I was happy, I skipped the last stake and giggled as I spun around.

"There's like 100 billion stairs, how are you still full of energy?!" Boomer asked me, as he gaped for air.

"It's called optimism, silly," I said, giggling. I look around as I hear lots of yelling, it was from one person.

I didn't really understand what he was saying, but I could see him from here, well I could see that he had blue hair and was light skinned, but not pale.

He continued yelling and pointing at me, making me confused. In total confusion, I jumped into the air and my rocket powered shoes let me into the air.

I flew to him, and ended up hanging upside down in front of him, he had stopped yelling the moment I got to him.

"I didn't hear you, what did you say?" I asked, giggling. He looked at me and his face scrunched up into arrogance, "I AM THE ALL MIGHTY AND POWERFUL BLACK*STAR AND I WILL SURPASS GOD! I CHA-"

I cut him off with my giggling, "you're funny."

He looked at me in confusion before coming to step towards me but he ended up falling off of the thing he was on.

I let myself drop to the ground and I landed softly on the ground, bending over a bit, I looked down at him, "are you okay?"

"OF COURSE I AM OKAY, I AM A GOD AND I CAN TAKE A FALL OR TW-"

"Enough with the yelling, please."

"S-sorry," he said.

Giggling, I replied with a thank you, before digging in my pocket and handing him a lollipop.

"See you around!" I yelled before running to Boomer who was still gaping for air, looking like a fish out of water.

"Boomer, c'mon," I said as I spun to walk towards the school doors, as if he wasn't gaping a minute ago, he sighs and walks with me. He had this thing where he just had to be cool no matter what.

"Oh golly, Boomer hurry, I wanna meet with Lord Death as soon as possible," I said as I spun and skipped through the halls.

We eventually got to Lord Death's office making me squeal with happiness. Boomer kept to himself as always, his bottom half of his face covered with his collar as he made sure he stayed that way.

"Knock knock!" I semi yelled in joy, as I knocked twice.

"Come in!" I heard Lord Death say.

I opened the door and smiled as I seen the shinigami. He looked just as he did when I called through the mirror.

"Oh, you must be Bubbles Utonium!" He said to me, in a childish voice manner.

"That's me," I said smiling.

"It's great to meet you," he said, putting his hand out to shake my hand.

"I'm a hugger!" I said as I hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back. As we pulled out of the hug, I could feel him looking at Boomer.