The Choices We Make.

Rose POV

Its been a year since I left 51 and started working at 25. Honestly I miss everybody at 51 but I've made a close family at 25. I don't know if there is an opening for me. The next shift I have I'm going to take off and go talk to chief Boden if I could come back.

*next shift

I pull up to the Firehouse and get out and walk up to the doors and not knowing what to expect. Everybody Sports me and all of a sudden I get attack. Explain why I was there and went to Chief Boden. We talked for about an hour and he said I could start next shift. It went well and much easier than I personally expect.

*next shift

I couldn't wait to start working at 51 again , I couldn't wait to see my friends again. I walked in and went to my locker I had before I was greeted by everybody , but but was off was Joe he wasn't the same old Joe Joe I know, he was a different man. I ignored it and went on with my day.

Joe POV

Don't get me wrong I'm Happy Rose is back, butt I don't have the same feelings like I used to have for Rose cause I have a new woman in my life I love.. I made the choices are moving on and loving someone else. I don't know how to tell her about it but honestly I have to tell her at some point of time. I'm going to go tell her the truth. I found your talking to Gabby and asked if I could talk to her for a sec. We went to the meeting room. " I got to talk to you about something." ,  she looked concerned. "Okay , what's wrong ?" She said "Nothing is wrong I just wanted to tell you I found this wonderful woman that I have been with for almost a year now ." I told her. We always tell each other stuff no matter what it was. I could tell she was hurt, but to cover it she put a smile on her face. "I'm really happy for you , Joe ."

Rose POV

I was really happy for Joe. Hey Ma I found somebody finally settle down with. I love you more than a friend. It bothered me but I wasn't happy for Joe but not happy about my decisions are made a year ago.

*7 months later

I was cleaning the ambulance when this really pretty girl came around the corner. "Can I help you?" I asked "Yes, I'm looking for Joe Cruz." , she said "I'm Isabella Perry , his girlfriend." , so this is his girlfriend I thought. I was watching them talk then they got excited and they were hugging and kissing and they both came out and she screamed, "I'm pregnant."

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading . Like I said before if you have any suggestions just let me know I'll see what I can do cause I already have plans for the chapters ahead .

LIKE , VOTE AND COMMENT.