Do What You Think Is Right

Rose POV

Today we had off, and I was just at home thinking about everything that was going on. Joe was texting me and I didn't really respond to him. I know that it's mean not to but I just don't want to talk to him right now. I got a text from Sylvia if I wanted to go out to Molly's tonight, but I asked if we could go to a different bar instead. She didn't mind. We decided that we would head to the Underground Wonder Bar(actual bar in Chicago). When we got there Sylvia asked me why I didn't want to go to Molly's. "I don't know I just don't want to be around anybody from the Firehouse tonight." I told her. "What about Joe?" She asked "That's the problem." I told her "Oh no, you guys didn't break up did you?" She asked really fast and concerned. I laughed "No." I reassured her "Do you remember the other day when me and Severide was in the car and then it engulfed in flames?" I asked her "Yes." She responded "Well when that happened he jumped on top of me to protect me." And before I could finish what I was saying Sylvia blurted out "That's hot." She said all interested "I'm Jealous" she said I started laughing "It was hot and what made it even more hotter is he was looking in my eyes and for a split second I thought we was going to kiss." I said all disappointed in myself for having feeling for another man while I'm dating Joe. "The bad thing is I have really strong feeling for him now because we looked into each others eyes and I got butterflies in my stomach, I don't know what to do anymore" I finished, not looking at her, messing with my drink.

Sylvia POV

Wow everything Rose was telling me you could tell she was stuck in a big mess. "Listen Rose what your telling me right now I can tell you got yourself in a situation that is going to be hard to get out of. Sometimes we have to do what's best for use, and in this situation you need to do what you think is right and what is best for you. Who do you love more Kelly or Joe? You can't have both, and you can't play hot potato with them, you just can't keep getting thrown between the both of them. It's hard to pick when you care so much about the both of  them." I finished and she had a tear run down her face. It's hard and heartbreaking when you are put in a situation like she is in. I go around the table and hug her. "Thank you Sylvia for the advice." she said. "Yeah, of course." And with that we had a few drinks and headed home.

Rose POV
I was laying in my bed thinking about what Sylvia said and she is right I got to figure who I really love the most. I layed there and thought about it long and hard of who I wanted to be with. I finally came to a decision. The decision I made put my mind at ease.

*over at severide's place

Severide POV

I was sitting at my table, thinking about Rose. I really did miss her a lot. I decided to forget about Joe and call Rose. I didn't expect for her to answer because of how late it was. And I was right she didn't answer, I was going insane I wanted to see her. I tryed calling her again and to my surprise she answered "Hey Severide is everything ok?" She asked you could tell she just woke up. "Yeah , yeah , um everything is good, I was just wanting to tell you something but not over the phone." I said I was going to tell her how I felt. "Is it a life or death emergency?" She asked I started laughing "Technical No" I said "Ok, it's 4:50 in the morning and shift starts in a few hours tell me in the locker room." She said "Okay sounds good...Goodnight love y..... Goodnight" I said and hung up. Did I really almost say love you, I need to go to bed.

Rose POV
"Okay sounds good... Goodnight love y.....Goodnight." Severide said and hung up really fast. Did he just really almost say love you, at that point of time I put my face in my pillow and screamed....

_______________________________________

Next chapter you will find out her decision. You guys will probably get two chapters. Nothing more to say, other than thanks for reading.

VOTE AND COMMENT.