Chapter 10

Alice- Today I am going to just hangout with Shawn because all the other guys are visiting family or busy. Me and shawn are now cooking something to eat for lunch. He is actually not bad at cooking. I am pretty good at singing and I started making videos so we made a video singing together. We then decided to watch Netflix together but we didn't cuddle. Shawn is a really cool guy. I ain't about to fall asleep because I cuddle with people when I sleep, plus shawn has a girlfriend. I haven't met Shawn girlfriend I've just heard him talk about her and I've seen him texting someone with the contact name babe so yeah. I'm not trying to cuddle and ruin somebody's relationship. Shawn falls asleep. Well Shawn is asleep I post are video together. I instantly get follows and likes. I know I get follows because it's shawn mendes. I've know they are famous this whole time. I was like the biggest fan girl. I would always try to go to magcon and meet and greets. I then get a text from Cameron.

Cam💖😍: Hey so I have a question

Alice: Hey so what is your question

Cam💖😍: Do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow after I get back from visiting my family

Alice: I would love to

Shawn just woke up. We decided to go for fast food for dinner. We go in shawn car but still haven't decided on what to eat. We decide to get Carl's Jr. We went inside and ate. I got the wester bacon burger. Shawn got the super Star. After we finished eating Shawn and I went back to my place. Me, shawn, and my brother all played the xbox.

Shawn- I have had a great day with Alice. I have gotten to know her better since Cameron and Taylor are gone. She spends alot of time with those two. Don't worry I don't like her like that. Plus I have a girlfriend. Alice hasn't met my girlfriend and I don't think she knows I have a girlfriend. Actually she might because I have talked about her. Alice is really good at video games I have never met a girl like that but I guess she didn't really have a choice since she is bullied and only had her brother but now she had us, we'll we are still guys and it's not like we do girly things but I guess we could go shopping with her or something I don't know I'll talk to the other guys about it. Maybe I should bring my girlfriend to meet her if we go shopping with her so she will have a friend that is a girl. I just want her to be happy. Plus my girlfriend could use more friends. After we finish this game I am going to go home because it's already 11:30. We are playing NBA. I can't belive this but she just beat me in NBA now I have to play her until I beat her. She is so good I still haven't beat her yet. She can even beat her brother. I finally beat her. I gave Alice a hug and told her brother bye and left. I am going to call and ask my girlfriend about her meeting Alice. My girlfriend said she would love to go shopping with us and meet Alice. I still have to ask the guys and Alice about going shopping. The guys haven't met my girlfriend either just heard about her.

(Check out the picture at the top )