Chapter 15

Alice- I am going to text Nash and see if he wants to hangout.

Alice: Hey Nash do you want to hangout go to the movies, to the mall, or to eat or something

Nashie👍😉: Hey yeah I would love to, we'll figure out what to do when I get there. Be there in 10

I am already dressed so I guess I just text Cam.

Alice: Hey Babe so we might go to the movie, to eat, or to the mall

Babe😗💖: Ok babe just have fun😊 but not to much fun lol😝

Alice: Don't worry I won't but he's here babe so talk to you later😐😙

Babe😗💖: Ok talk to you later babe😙

I go outside and see Nash getting ready to get out but doesn't since I'm already outside. I get in the car and he starts driving. "Where do you want to go" I say. "I'm not sure maybe to eat first then to the movies" he says. "Yeah sounds like a plan to me, then later tonight the guys are coming over for pizza at my house." I say. He just smiles and asks me where I want to eat. I just say dairy queen.

We go in and eat. After we finish eating we head over to the movies. We go in and he buys us popcorn and a pops.

Before the movie starts I text Cam.

Alice: Hey so we went out to Dairy Queen and now we are waiting for the movie to start.

Babe😗💖: sounds like fun hope you are enjoying yourself you deserve it, I also have a suprise for you.

Alice: I am having fun. Awe really babe how sweet you didn't have to. Well talk to you later movies about to start.

The movie just ended so me and Nash walk to his car. We get in and he starts driving. "By the way thank you for telling Tay to other day" I say. "Oh don't worry about it, just glad everything went smoothly" he said. "Yeah me to but honestly thank you so much I was really worried he would be mad at me" I say. "Yeah but all that matter is that your happy with Cam, and you have friends who love you" he says. What he just said really make me happy because he is right all that matters is that I have friends who love me and friends who I love, and Cam who makes me happier then ever.

All of a sudden we are back at my place. We are waiting for the other guys so I ask him for more advice. "Ok so my mom doesn't know I'm dating Cam, how do I tell her" I say. "You should have a dinner with just you, your mom, and Cam" he says. I thank him and give him a hug. Then I get a text.

Cameron- I just pulled up to Alice house so I'm going to text her.

Cameron: Hey Babe outside, come out here please?

Baby girl💖: Ok babe be out of a few, can't wait to see you.

Know I just have to wait for her to come outside. She walks out and I give her a hug and a kiss. "Ok before I give you your present I have a question" I say. "Ok what's your question" she says. "Will you go on another date with me" I say. She starts to blush. "Of course I will" she says. Then I pull out a dress and heals for are next date. She freaks out and practically jumps in my arms, then she gives me a huge kiss. I've never felt how I fill with her.

We walk inside hand in hand. I see Nash inside and I give him a bro hug. Then soon after the other guys show up. After awhile we all eat pizza. After a couple hours the guys leave and I spend the night.