Apollo Crock

'Hey, I'm Apollo, Kunimasa, the head guard gave me this as a present, but I don't really know what to say. I'm a fairly normal kid but my family's a bit different. All I know is that I was born and raised here in belle reve, the best prison to hold the most dangerous people. I know I'm the third born in the Crock family, and when I'm 13 I will be sent to my sister, Artemis.

So I'm not really sure what to do, I normally just sit and read, paint or write, there is nothing exciting to do, and people don't trust the youngest spawn of Huntress and Spoartsmaster.
I do know that I am different from most kids, but I was told my sister was the same. She comes in once a month. I love her, and she loves me, and I can't wait to go and live with her.

She is probably the bravest person I've known, she admitted to being the second spawn of two super-villains, just to save her fellow school pupils when she was 16. She is loyal, sweet, but can be a little sarcastic and moody. I'm not saying I'm a prince, I'm brash, Moody, and a pain to deal with so we don't just look alike, our personalities are alike.

So in other words I relate more to Artemis than mom and Jade. Anyway this is Apollo saying goodbye to my dia-book that I write my private things in, bye.' As he stopped his pencil, he looked up and saw Kunimasa, blushing.  'Arty's here.' Thought Apollo. As he waited for the door to open, he quickly hid the diary.

As Artemis entered, she was engulfed in a hug, but she quickly returned it. "Hey Apollo, how you been?" She asked, smiling at Apollo, kindly. "Fine Sis, I think my drawing skills have improved a bit." He said, pushing out the hug and walking over to the small desk in the corner, and pulling a sketchbook out. He brought it to Artemis and turned to a page with multiple flowers.

"I drew this on my weekly outing into the forest with Mark. The Lilies were beautiful, as well as the tulips." He said excitedly. Artemis gave a small, sweet smile. "That's great! I can't wait till you come to live with me, my house has a giant garden, and I'm getting a few things for when you come. We only have to wait 2 more months." She said, "Then you will be out of here and I will finally have a free brother."

A/N this story will have shorter chapters, and I need to think of what to write the next chapter about, so sayonara.