New school, friends, team

As Apollo and Mary walked in they were immediately tackles to the ground by a boy, around there age. "Mary! Who's this hottie?" Said the boy. "John, this is Apollo, Arty's little brother." Said Mary. Apollo looked and saw the most handsomest boy he'd ever seen. "Hey Apollo, I'm John, KF's son. Can you tell?" He said showing off his vibrant red/ginger hair and large green eyes.

The hottie alarm in Apollo's head was going crazy.
(So he's gay, you homophobic?  If you are, Please leave. I hate homophobic people) This boy was really really hot, slightly older than his age and completely hot hot, and fucking hot. "Hi." He said, quietly, not trusting his voice. The bell rang and Mary dragged Apollo. "Bye John! Me and you have the same classes Apollo." She said, while secretly in her head she knew that Apollo thought John was hot and vice verse. So operation 'Spitfire 2nd Generation' was forming. She totally shipped them and she would see her ship sail, no matter what.

Math was first. The teacher was strict and asked question no one except Apollo could answer. "What is the square root of 43,251?" Apollo raised his hand. "Apollo, don't tell me you can answer this?" He nodded. "The answer is 207.960648." He checked and nodded. The class stared in awe as the new students who was in the back corner, knew every answer.

Once all classes finished M'gann picked up Mary, Apollo And John. Soon they where heading to an abandoned ally with a vandalised phone box. "Mount Justice! We get to go again?!" Asked an excited Mary. "We do need to show Apollo." Said John.

Mary stepped in and a female voice said, "SuperGirl B-2-4." Then John, "Kid Flash B-1-9."
"Go on Apollo." Said M'gann. Apollo stepped into the phone box and the voice said. "Apollo B-2-6." And a blinding light shone in his eyes.

When he reopened them he saw a group of teenagers and adults. "Welcome Apollo." Said WonderWoman. Suddenly a wind came and I front of him was a superhero he'd seen before, Kid Flash.

"Cool

"Cool..." Apollo mumbled in awe. KF chuckled, "Thanks Babe." He flirted. "Hey, come in Johnny, don't tease the dude." Said another hero.

"Wing Mask?" And another and another came