high school

A/N: hey guys chapter 2!!!!  if you are reading this you liked chapter 1 so YEY!!! anyway i hope you enjoy :)

dahvies POV

*FASS FORWARD THEY ARE BOTH 17*

" so dahv's it's saterday, what you wanna do?" jayy asked.

we where at my house lying on my bed. since middle school me and jayy have become best friends. and this might sound bad but i wish we were more than friends, but he would never like me, i mea-

"DAVID!!!" this yell caused me to fall out of my bed

" WHAT THE FUCK JAYY?!"  i saw jayy leaning over the edge of the bed grinning at me. god he's beautiful

"you zoned out and you wern't answering me so i yelled at you" jayy said still grinning at me.

i smiled up at him when i got an AMAZING idea "lets go to the park" i suggsted

"YEY!!!!" jayy yelled and started dancing around in my room.

i stood up and held my hand out to jayy " come on i'll get you a balloon"

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU DAHVIE YOUR THE BEST FRIEND EVER!!!"

i gave him a fake smile

best friend, thats all i'll ever be

jayys POV

i saw sadness in dahvies beutiful eyes.

"whats up dahv's" 

he looked up at me "nothing jayy lets go get you a balloon"

i grabbed his hand and felt the small spark of electrisity  feel every time we hold hands as he lead me downstairs.

*SKIPPING THE CAR RIDE*

Once we got out of the car i imedeatly ran to the swings while dahvie got me a balloon.

As i watched dahvie from the swings (god that made me sound like a pedophile) i realized how much i liked him, i've had a crush on dahvie ever since ashley sent me that text. since then i have niticed all the great things about him all the things that make me........love him.

i was pulled out of my thoughts by a yell "JAYY!" 

i fell of the swing and saw Dahvie looking at me with a grin on his face "not so fun now is it jayy?"

"ha ha" i said sarcasticly.

"here you go jayy" he said holding out a helium balloon in the shape of a musical note.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU DAHVIE" i jumped up and hugged him.

He froze for a second before wraping his arms around my stomach. the feeling of his arms around me was the best feeling in the world.

 He let go all too soon and i already missed his arms around me.

i looked at dahvie to see him blushing. Why is he blushing?

dahvie's POV

after i pulled away i blushed thinking about how close we where only a few seconds ago. i managed to get my blush under control. before i looked up at jayy.

he seemed to be deep in thought so i took this opertunity to stare at him.

He was so beautiful.

he had changed since middle school.Now he had half of the right side of his head shaved of and the rest brushed to the other side. 

He also got an extreamly sexy tattoo of wings on his chest god i just wanted to run may hand along his chest, then go lower and lower untl i reached hi- OMG STOP IT.

oh god i had never let my fantises go on for that long in public before. i felt myself blush and realized jayy was looking at me. OH GOD, i have to think of a distraction beofre he asks me why i'm blushing!.

"hey jayy go sit over their i'm gonna get us some ice cream from that truck" i said hoping i sounded beliveable.

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU DAHVIE!!!" he yelled jumping up and down like a teenage girl.

he ran to a near by bench and sat down waiting for his ie cream.

i grinned at him before going to get our ice-cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys, sorry i didn't update when i was supposed to but i kinda got alot of shit going but its all good.

anyway hope you enjoyed and please:

COMMENT

VOTE 

ADD

EAT ICE CREAM

FANGIRL OVER O.T.P'S

DANCE RANDOMLY 

:) have fun